Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Chastity, Cuckolding and Feedback

I thought I would share a number of things with you....

Chastity MP3:


you will remain chaste for Me...no orgasms, no erections!
Locked in a device of My choosing, you will think of Me every moment of every day.
I will wear the key on a beautiful gold chain that you have purchased and every time I notice it I will smile-imagining your frustration
First, you will undergo a forced milking where every drop of cum will be removed.
Then locked away until??? View here

Cuckolding POV:


In this POV video I will explain exactly how your life will be as My cuck!
No more sex for you, this is all about MY sexual desires!
Oh, you will be expected to be an oral slave but there will certainly be no intercourse for you!
There will be other duties and you may accompany Me when I choose My lovers,...you may be even permitted to watch while I entertain them.
Watch other men do with and to Me things you will never be allowed to do! Preview here



Below are recent comments left for Me:


Goddess is a genuine female supremacist (as well as a severe disciplinarian). Highly recommended. Extremely smart, intuitive, Whether you need to be punished, or controlled, She is one who can do it in a highly effective manner.

Recent email regarding a custom video I recorded:
Mistress, I fear you, I adore you, and I love how you take a concept and turn it into my closest, most intimate fantasy and my worst nightmare, all at the same time. love Michael

Have a wicked Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment