Sunday, February 24, 2013

Garter Belt, Stockings and Ass Worship

As  Lifestyle Female Supremacist, I believe Women should be respected, worshipped and adored!

I have added two new videos and a SPH assignment to NiteFlirt





Garter Belt & Stockings
I love wearing a garter belt and stockings! Nothing makes Me feel as sexy as when I have a garter belt, stockings and high heels on! In this video I am wearing all three…and a little black dress! After I remove the dress, I sit on a chair, dangle My six inch stilettos and tell you how you would worship Me! Standing so you can admire My gorgeous legs in the stockings and heels…running My hand with long nails along the silky smooth stockings!
(Leg Worship, Stockings, Garter Belt, High Heels, Shoe Dangling)



Ass Worship
I know by now that you have learned that Mistress loves a good ass worship slave! BUT I had never recorded an ass worship video…until now!  Dressed in black cleavage showing bra, waist cincher and thong as well as My favorite black heels,  I show you and instruct you. Do you have a strong tongue? Obedience and devotion..that is what is required! Maybe you will be allowed to sleep with your face between My ass cheeks..wouldn’t that be a wonderful way to sleep?? Lick, dart, swirl…just some of the commands for ass worship. Nice close ups of Mistresses ass and beautiful body!
(Ass worship, instructions, body worship)




How small is it?
you've told Me but I don't believe you! NO ONE'S dick can be that small! After this PTV assignment I will know just how small it is!
You will need: lube, ruler, piece of paper, pen, camera

No comments:

Post a Comment