Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Corporal Discipline

Corporal Discipline

So as you know,  I do have a bit of a sadistic streak….
Sunday I met with one of My submissives who can endure a heavy caning and a pretty severe whipping which fed My sadistic streak …..for now anyway! (See pictures below although unfortunately I did not take photos at the end. These were taken fairly early in the session.)


I truly enjoy corporal discipline and I am fortunate enough to know a number of people who also enjoy it.  Canes, paddles, brushes, whips….I enjoy them all!

Eroticism of Corporal Discipline for Me

It is such a release and also I find it erotic to push someone past what they THINK they can take. I also find it particularly hot to have a submissive stand completely still in whatever position I place them while the discipline is administered.
There is just something so seductive to Me to have someone stand and endure whatever level of discipline I feel like administering. Watching a submissive or slave trembling and shaking with the effort of holding the position....HOT!



Have you visited My website lately? Click Here to visit My updated site!

2 comments:

  1. a male submissive should stand bend or otherwise before you Goddess and receive what we deserve. it is all about the superior Female Goddess males have no right to say or otherwise. personally feel a male slave should receive several beatings daily to remind him of his position

    ReplyDelete