Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Female Domination Forced Masturbation

It is hot and hazy this morning in south Florida so I will certainly find time for the pool! I hope you manage to keep cool where ever you are! It seems the whole US is experiencing high temperatures! 

This past week was busy with quite a few requests for custom recordings which I really enjoy doing. I am always intrigued with what others find erotic in a recording. If you have a custom request or an idea for a recording I would love to hear about it!

This past week My most popular video was Emasculating males in which I speak about the many ways to emasculation as well as chastity. Although My video Giving up Control and your Free will was a very close second!

 My most popular audio file was Chastity on the slave farm. My slave farm material is always very popular most likely because many share My dream of the creation of one! Click here for more on the slave farm.  
 
Most Popular Video

  Emasculating Males

forced masturbation
 In addition to be all about control and your complete surrender, you certainly know how I feel about chastity. Yes, ALL males should be kept in chastity. What is My goal through chastity? Well, with a combination of things like testosterone blockers and the destruction of the male ego, I am interested in your emasculation! I hold up a number of keys and tell you how I am emasculating a number of My slaves. Some of it unknown to them! (WATCH NOW)

Giving up Control and your Free Will

forced masturbation
 This video recording is designed to remove all resistance to giving up control and surrendering your free will. In one of My beautiful cleavage enhancing bras I take you deep into trance with a complete induction. I use visualization to remove all resistance and any apprehension. No more fear. No more apprehension just a burning desire to surrender and submit. Your complete surrender is imminent! (WATCH NOW)

  Most Popular Audio

  Chastity on the slave Farm

  forced masturbation
 I take you down into a relaxing state as I have you visualize the slave farm. There is excitement and a lot of activity on the slave farm but of course, you are not privy to what is happening. Then everyone is summoned to the barn. It’s dim and dark and you can almost smell the mustiness of the hay. I command you to kneel and ask when is the last time you orgasmed? Not since you have been on the Farm of course! I inform you that today is the day you will be locked in chastity and your cock and balls will now be under MY control! I give you directions for jerking off and you will cum in this glass. As you hold your own cum in your mouth, the chastity device locked on! Featuring chastity, orgasm control, JOI, CEI, cum eating instructions, jerk off, masturbation instructions, forced masturbation, femdom, female domination (LISTEN NOW)
 
Recent Releases

~NEW~ Seductive Smoking ~ Cleavage

  forced masturbation
I know you enjoy smoking as much as I do. I combine My beautiful deep lipstick, natural nails and seductive cleavage to entrance and enthrall you. All of the things I refer to as bait. It is so erotic imagining you trapped by My smoke as it swirls around you. No escape. No escape from Me. No escape from the smoke of My long white 120 cigarette. Each inhale and exhale reeling you in and deepening your devotion. (WATCH NOW)

~NEW~ Increasing your BBC Addiction

forced masturbation
 Part of any addiction is admitting to the issue. Like your addiction to big black cock! I know how it all began and now I know that you crave it! Nothing else gets you so aroused as the sight of a big black cock. BUT I want to make you crave it even more. I want to make you admit over and over how much you enjoy it. Oh I know it is emasculating which is exactly why I want to hear it straight from your mouth! Featuring cock superiority, Femdom, BBC, forced bi, humiliation, emasculation (LISTEN NOW)

  ~NEW~ Mind Control Forced to Masturbate

forced masturbation
 It is really quite amusing to think of you masturbating and stroking yourself over and over. Especially in a forced masturbation scenario. But not necessarily because you WANT to but because you have to! With My suggestions and triggers planted deep in your subconscious you have no choice! With these triggers you MUST masturbate. You have to masturbate! In fact you will not be able to concentrate or do anything else unless you masturbate. Know that this can happen anytime and anyplace! Featuring masturbation, forced masturbation, masturbation humiliation, Femdom hypnosis, JOI, Femdom, cock control, orgasm control (LISTEN NOW)

No comments:

Post a Comment