Sunday, November 4, 2018

Goddess Natasha Panty Fetish

I always enjoy hearing from those who share My interests in Female domination and the Lifestyle. My fetishes such as exposure, Worship, chastity, control and so much more. Some of My most powerful recordings comes from personal interactions and conversations. My videos and audio recordings high light My interests and fetishes. For instance My latest videos feature panties and lingerie. I so enjoy shopping for lingerie and have a particular panty fetish!

 It was another busy week as I return to My regular schedule. One of My recent videos Breast Envy was featured on the marque. My most popular video this week is on one of My favorite subjects Sissy exposure! This weeks most popular audio recording is called The Power and Dominance of Goddess. If you don’t have them, they are listed below.

 Today My phone lines will be on per My regular schedule and I am also available for online interaction. For the most up to date information on My schedule, releases and specials FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

  Appearing on Niteflirt Marque

  Breast Envy 

  panty fetish

 I know that you are fascinated and envious of Goddesses beautiful breasts! Yes, you do have a case of breast envy! How could you not? Especially in this new bra that shows them off perfectly! I know you think about how much you want to be and look like Goddess with My makeup, lipstick, gorgeous figure and yes My all natural 36C breasts! (WATCH IT!)

  Most Popular Video

  Sissy Exposure The First Step

  panty fetish

 It's time! Time for you to be exposed as the sissy that you really are! No more hiding it from the world! With My knowledge and contacts everyone is going to see you for exactly what you are! After all, you want to be just like Me don't you? So feminine in My black stockings and black pumps. Not to mention My perfectly applied lipstick, flat stomach, round ass and beautiful breasts! Follow My instructions and step by step you will be publicly exposed! (WATCH IT!)

  Most Popular Audio

  The Power and Dominance of Goddess 

panty fetish

 Have you figured it out yet? I know you get glimpses of that elusive quality that makes Me so powerful. I have the ability to command simply with My presence. My vision of Female Dominance and Female Supremacy inspires and enthralls you. I know that you are beginning to crave. Crave My attention, crave hearing My voice as you listen to My voice and as you gaze at My photos and watch My videos. I know that your heart begins to pound when you receive an email from Me and you cannot wait to read My words! (LISTEN NOW!)

Recent Releases

  ~ NEW~ Blue Lingerie Bra and Panty

  panty fetish

 Stripping out of My dress I reveal My thigh high stockings, thong and black lace bra. This thong is perfect for those with a panty fetish. Back from shopping I have purchased new lingerie! Slipping My bra off I try on the new bra seeing how it fits. Then sliding My thong off I put on the new panties. This stunning bra and panty set fits Me perfectly! (WATCH IT!)

  ~NEW~ Pantyhose High Heels Foot Fetish  panty fetish

 After an afternoon out I enter the condo and as I sit on the couch you are treated to shots of My sexy legs in pantyhose and a new pair of black leather pumps. First there is a shoe dangle and drop as the camera gets close ups of up stocking clad legs and feet. Then I stand giving you full length shots of My silky soft nylons. Then adding a beautiful black silk robe I recline on the couch as the camera roams over My body, legs and feet. I place My legs on the table and then I slip My pantyhose off for close ups of My perfect size 6 feet. My panties are clearly shown which will thrill those with a panty fetish. (WATCH IT!)

  ~NEW~ Panties and more Panties! 

panty fetish

 I know all about your panty fetish! I so enjoy teasing you with all the different panties that I have! This video I have been out shopping again and I have even MORE panties! Stripping out of My tight dress I slip on different panties giving you views of back and front. One of the things I love about this panty fetish video is the mirror images as I try them on! (WATCH IT!)

  ~NEW~ Pantyhose Slip Fetish 

panty fetish

 After I come into My bedroom I remove My dress and you see the silky soft nylon slip that I have on underneath My dress. My nude pantyhose are also so silky soft and I lie on the bed stroking My legs and thighs. I also leave on My black spanish leather high heels for a bit then slip them off so you can see My stocking clad feet. (WATCH IT!)

  ~NEW~ Be My Sissy Bride 

panty fetish

There are so many feminine rituals that I want you to experience and that you NEED to experience! I have spoke of some of them in My Feminine Pursuits and what I want you to do to immerse yourself in your sissification. Another is being a sissy bride! Oh how much fun, humiliating and exciting! Taken to a bridal shop and stripped to the undergarments that I have chosen as you try on the dresses that I chose! That is just the beginning of being a Sissy Bride! (LISTEN NOW!)

No comments:

Post a Comment