Sunday, January 20, 2019

Goddess Natasha Sunday Update January 20, 2018

I hope that you are having a great weekend! Saturday afternoon I went down to Miami for Art Deco. It takes something truly special to get Me to Miami! I knew the weather would be cool and rainy so today I am working on a number of projects. This week I will have a BIG announcement to make! Be sure you FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER or READ MY PERSONAL BLOG.

 As usual it was another busy week! My most popular video this week was Ownership. This weeks most popular audio was Breaking you which is part of My Breaking of a slave series.

 If you are not familiar with it My Breaking of a slave series it is true accounts of My program. I have to say that I have perfected this program over the years and have been highly successful in implementing it! For more on this program follow this link>> BREAKING OF A SLAVE

 This week two of My past recordings appeared on the marque which were Permanent Sissy Exposure and Making you gay. If you already downloaded them you helped put them on the marque!

 As I mentioned I have a number of projects that I am working on so I will be available throughout the day and into the evening.

  Appearing on Niteflirt Marque

  Permanent Sissy Exposure 



 It is so exciting to have your photos and personal information posted online! As you slip into your soft silky panties and pull up your stockings, your sissy clitty starts to twitch! So arousing knowing that so many people are viewing, downloading and seeing it all! The longer you are exposed the more of a change that you will be discovered as the sissy you are! Day by day you are being conditioned to exposure and having your photos and information spread! There is no removing your photos or your personal information! I know you WANT this! I know you NEED this…exposed to the world permanently and irrevocably!

  Making you gay ~ Faggot Bitch 



 With a brief induction and countdown this is a journey of humiliation and transition into being a faggot. As I speak convincing you that you would be better off living a gay lifestyle. It seems the most natural thing in the world! After all, you are NOT a real man. The fact is you never were! The small penis that you have ensured your sexual inadequacy and you have never been able to please a Woman! But you CAN please a man! Cocksucking and being used for a man’s sexual pleasure. Being face fucked and cock slapped will be things that you not only desire but crave as you become a faggot! Becoming a faggot bitch ~ you ARE a faggot bitch! Featuring Femdom, forced bi, verbal humiliation, mind control, hypnosis, faggot humiliation, SPH

  Most Popular Video

  Ownership 



 Just look at Goddess and look into My eyes. Then your eyes drift down to My gorgeous cleavage where a charm is nestled between My breasts. Then I instruct you to get into a submissive position as I begin to relax you and put you into trance. I begin to fill your mind with thoughts of ownership. No rights, becoming chattel, as your Owner, I will be the sole focus of your life! you exist to serve, craving cruelty, craving to give up control. you need this, you want this and when you listen to this all thoughts of yours will be of being owned!
 
Most Popular Audio

  Breaking you 



 I talk often about My Breaking of a slave that encompasses 30 days. While I would absolutely love to have you under My control for 30 days I don’t actually need that time. I am sure you have noticed how you are becoming enthralled every time you watch a video, look at My pictures or speak with Me. I have already set the stage for breaking you! Everything I do is calculated to bring you closer and bring you further under My influence and control. As you become more and more attached sexually, emotionally and psychologically, it is closer to your complete surrender. Until you are kneeling in subjugation at My feet and broken! Which is My goal and what I find so erotic!

  Recent Releases

  ~NEW~ Making you My wife ~ Irreversible Changes

 

 The power and control that I will have over you as My wife will be total and complete. This control is exactly what I desire to mold you into the wife that I WANT you to be! Know that this is NOT about sissification. It is NOT about playing at being femme! It is so much more than that! The first steps will seem innocuous and quite exciting to you. As I progress in My plans for you the changes become more drastic and noticeable. I know that you are excited by the changes! I know that you love to look in the mirror! As you admire yourself and your new body and transformation, there will be a day when you realize that these irreversible changes ensure that you cannot return to any semblance of your previous life! At that point you will have a very emotional breakdown and break through! NOW I have you exactly where I want you! Completely under My control and totally dependent on Me!

  ~NEW~ Mind Control Powerful Pendant ~ Powerful Leather 


 My soft supple leather top and gloves fit so tightly and feel so erotic. The pendant is nestled in My cleavage and it’s power over you is instantaneous! The light glistens as you feel the power of the pendant pulling you. My voice seduces you and flows through your mind as I take you down deeper. Deeper into trance. Deeper into submission. Unable to resist My voice, My leather or the sparkling pendant you go deeper and deeper Bringing you closer to complete surrender.

  ~NEW~ Making you My “wife” Changing Roles Perceptions 


 As I plan your continuing transformation into My wife, I give a lot of thought to how it will form and change your role and perception that others have of you. Women will view you very differently as your transformation takes place. As you change your own view of yourself will become very different! As you become more and more feminine and your emasculation continues you will realize how your role has changed! As your emasculation deepens your own perception will change and how you see yourself! It will be deeply emotional and a very profound psychological effect on you! This realization is one of the major components of being broken and accepting your new life!

1 comment: