Sunday, March 17, 2019

Goddess Natasha Happy St Patrick's Day

Happy St Patrick’s Day! I hope that you have something enjoyable planned today whether you are Irish or not! One of My girlfriends owns a local bar and every year throws a big bash! So that is part of My plan for the day.

 I was quick busy this week with A LOT OF custom audio files which I really enjoy creating! In addition I had some really interesting phone calls!

 My most popular video this week was one of My pantyhose fetish videos. I love the feel of high quality pantyhose and stockings! This weeks most popular audio was one of My feminization hypnosis files called Sissy Hypno. If you have not downloaded it I have listed it below.

 Be sure to read the following that will tell you more about My thoughts and what I am looking for: Female Supremacy     Lifestyle Femdom

 As I mentioned a part of today I will be attending a party however the rest of the day I will be online and available for calls throughout the day.  

  Appearing on Marque

  Continuing torment for My Prisoner 



 As your vision clears you see Me clearly dressed in leather. As you begin to tremble you see the smile on My face. Ah, you have learned, haven’t you? When I am dressed in leather that signals that you are in for a particularly painful session. I know you are thirsty…so thirsty but you know what happens when you drink! But you are past the point of caring. Isolated completely, rarely allowed to sleep you have no idea the day, the time or how long you have been here. All you know is pain…and Me.

  Worship Natasha ~ Leggings Boots 



 Recently I was dressed for a night out! This stunning outfit looked fantastic and is perfect for a worship video! The tight sheer black blouse shows off My all natural cleavage. The leggings are oh so tight and are perfect for ass worship and to show off My fantastic legs. When I add a pair of Italian leather boots the outfit is complete to Worship Natasha!

  Most Popular Video

  Pantyhose and High Heels 



 I so love the feel of a silky smooth pair of pantyhose on My legs and feet! This is an imported pair of sheer stockings that I am wearing with a red push up bra and no panties! Great front and back shots! As I sit on the bench in My bedroom I try on a variety of high heeled pumps while the camera gives excellent shots of My stocking clad legs and feet. Watch as I slip on different pair of leather pumps.

  Most Popular Audio

  Sissy Hypno 

 

 This recording is designed to relax you and reinforce those feeling of feminization and accepting what you are! Just listen to My voice and sink down. Down into that girly world where everything is soft and feminine. Where you long to be and where you belong! Soft, sensual and pink. Where you can be who you truly are. A sissy obsessed with cock. A sissy who loves panties, stockings and NEEDS to wear them! Knowing that a true sissy like you needs cock. A true sissy craves cock. The more cock that you have the more you want! Such a good sissy! Milking every drop so none is wasted! Swallow! Good gurl!


Recent Releases

  ~NEW~ Cuckolding 



 It is not just a fetish ~ it is a Lifestyle! I share some of My reasons for enjoying it and why I believe that ALL Woman should have this option in their life! As you know I thoroughly enjoy emasculation and cuckolding is one of the most emasculating things to subject a male to! Cuckolding is ALL about the Woman’s sexual pleasure and Her decisions about how She will be sexually satisfied!

  ~NEW~ Chastity

 

 My thoughts on chastity including why I WANT it and why you NEED it. Truly one of the ultimate ways to control you and it IS all about control! Chastity will focus you, make you more eager to serve and make you docile in a way that nothing else can!

  ~NEW~ Mind Control Mental Domination 



 I so enjoy the excitement and eroticism of delving into your subconscious. Manipulating your thoughts, desires and actions is extremely empowering! Taking you deep and implanting triggers whether it is a word, sight or something you hear! It’s one of the most sensual things to make you want what I want which is the secret to Domination!

  ~NEW~ SOLD! Black Owned Sissy 



 From the beginning you always knew you were different. Never developing masculine traits or characteristics you have always had more feminine characteristics. A round curvy bubble butt that girls envied and girls always treated you as one of the girls! Unknown to you a scout has been reporting on you and a formal letter arrives that demands your presence at The Black Training Program. Oh you have always heard rumors and seen white sissies that serve wealthy black couples but the details have always been secretive. Appearing on the given day you learn exactly what is in store for you! Standing in front of a panel of 6 Women you are told to strip naked. Soon you learn that if you meet the criteria you are to be trained extensively and then sold to a wealthy black couple for their use! Head spinning you are subjected to a physical examination, intimate probing and embarrassing questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment