Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Goddess Natasha ASMR Pretty Girl

So today I am tucked away at home keeping warm! It’s low 40’s with a wind chill in the 30’s.

My phone lines will be on throughout the day. Following yesterdays Pretty Girl release I decided that reinforcement to be My pretty girl was needed!

  ~NEW~ ASMR Whispers ~ Pretty Girl for Goddess ~ 

ASMR Pretty Girl

 My seductive voice whispers in your ear. Be a good girl for Goddess. Be a pretty girl! I know you want to be a good girl! I know you want to be a pretty girl! Goddess loves pretty girls! Be MY pretty girl! Playing over and over you ARE My pretty girl~ you ARE My good girl Featuring ASMR Pretty Girl, Good Girl, pretty girl reinforcement

 As I mentioned today I am available for calls, chat and custom audio recordings. If you have an idea or suggestion for a recording I would enjoy hearing about it!  

  Pretty Girl for Goddess 

ASMR Pretty Girl

 I know that you want to be a good girl for Goddess but I also want you to be My pretty girl! It is so exciting and powerful to slowly strip away your masculinity and feminize you! However as I feminize you and you start feeling much more femme than masculine is when I REALLY start on your transformation! Soft, silky panties, sheer pantyhose and nighties I know that you are ready for more! A salon/spa day where you have a manicure and pedicure with your hands softened and feminine. Sharply arched eyebrows and cosmetics applied you crave even more femininity. All of these things feel so good! I know you WANT to feel pretty and you will be feeling pretty more and more! BUT it is deeply emotional as you feel more feminine, transformed into Goddess pretty girl, knowing that your life will never be the same!

  Everlasting Emasculation

 

 Stripping away your masculinity is so exciting and erotic to Me. The deeper I get inside your mind the more I am going to emasculate you. As you listen to My voice, relaxing you and taking you down you let Goddess into your mind. Taking control of your thoughts. Taking control of you. Real men don’t lipstick or lipgloss. But we know you aren’t a real man and I am going to change your thought processes even more! With My voice flowing through your mind it is the most natural thing in the world. To admit you are NOT a real man. That you are a sissy. Always have been a sissy . Always will be a sissy. Everlasting emasculation with hormone therapy, laser treatments, growing out your hair is just the physical part! The psychological aspects you cannot escape just like you are unable to escape My voice telling you that you are not a real man. Featuring feminization, sissification, emasculation, humiliation, trancing, mind manipulation

  BBC Conditioning for Sissies 



I know you want Goddess to be proud of you and to be a good girl for Goddess! One part of being a good girl is acknowledging and accepting your place. I have spoken to you about it. Sissy acceptance. Accepting and knowing your place. As a sissy knowing big black cock is superior to you. That your place as a white sissy is on your knees submitting to black alpha males. I know how you feel when look at them! So masculine, so strong and well endowed males unlike you! That is what real men look like! Worshiping BBC is your place! Servicing BBC as you crave it more and more! The humiliation and degradation is exactly what a sissy like you deserves and needs! It is time ~ you will worship BBC, you WILL submit to BBC. It is your place to become a sissy hole for big black cock. Featuring sissy training, sissy humiliation, black owned sissy, sissy brainwashing, BBC worship

  Sissy Impregnation 



 A particularly erotic fetish of Mine is the idea of arranging for you to be bred! Especially the idea of being a pregnant sissy! All that bare back unprotected sex! Knowing that you will feel every ejaculation deep inside! Making you stay on your hands and knees to hold each and every load inside! I know that you get so aroused thinking about getting knocked up. Pregnant..your belly swelling and your getting larger and larger! Nipples getting even more sensitive! Having all that unprotected sex! The hormones that I have given you to make you fertile also make you so hungry for cock. The obsession with getting pregnant grows stronger and stronger! After all, with your belly swollen EVERYONE will KNOW that you have been well and truly fucked!

  Sissification Sissy Training 



 Dressed in an Italian leather jacket and soft supple leather boots I have instructions for you! I believe in strict guidance and strict training for sissies! These instructions will be stricter than usual after all I KNOW you want to be a good sissy after all you are a reflection on Me! I have a number of instructions that will keep you very restricted and yes a bit uncomfortable!

  Sissy Bitch Academy

 

 I know that you crave being a sissy for me. But I want more for you; I want you to realize your full potential as a sissy bitch. To be the most feminine, submissive gurl you can be. With that in mind, I’ve created my Sissy Bitch Academy, a training program that will take you from your first pair of panties to being a completely feminized sissy slut all the way to being bred. Many of the things I subject you to you will enjoy. Some of them you won’t. It is all being part of a good sissy bitch. Part of being a well-trained submissive sissy bitch who only wants to serve and please! This will involve changes to your mind, your behavior, your body and your deepest wants and desires. Transformation of your very identity.  Featuring strapon worship and training, cocksucking, sissygasm, sissy training, feminization, BBC, breeding

  Sissy Bottom Bitch 



 What a wonderfully descriptive title for you! It is so appropriate for a sissy like you! Sissy certainly describes your appearance and attitude. Bottom means two things to Me for you. There is the hierarchy and you are at the bottom. Beneath the alpha males, beta males, slaves actually a sissy bitch like you is the VERY bottom! Making you a Bottom bitch means at the very bottom you are available to any and all! Available to Anyone and everyone as their bitch! Becoming a sexual receptacle and outlet for those I chose for you to service! With your little clit, feminine ways and love for cock you were meant to be a sissy bottom bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment