Sunday, September 6, 2020

Control Female Domination Goddess Natasha

Although I have many Lifestyle interests as well as My own variety of fetishes, it is ALWAYS about Female Domination control! If you pay close attention to any of My files there is always that core although it may be presented in a different way! 

 My most popular video this week was one of My Mind Control files that also includes My smoking fetish. This weeks most popular audio was one of My Femdom recordings called Meeting your True Destiny. 

  Most Popular Video 


 

 I first induce a trance with a countdown to relaxation and then a second countdown to put you to sleep. Then I give a few suggestions that you will become very relaxed and aroused whenever you see Me smoke. After that, a count up to open your eyes, while still remaining entranced. Then I slowly pull out a cigarette and begin to smoke. When I blow the smoke in your face a cloud of submissive bliss fills your mind. This is something that I can use to control you in any situation. Even when out in public, relaxation and arousal will be triggered just by watching Me remove a pack of cigarettes from My purse, and a wonderful daze will overcome you Featuring smoking, stockings, mind control, Female domination control 

  Most Popular Audio 


   

 As I have explained before I sincerely believe that males are to serve. Serving and pleasing Woman in any way they desire. But you I believe are truly meant to serve ME! I know that in the past you have been confused. That you have been searching for something without knowing what it really was. There is emptiness. There is a restlessness and sense of dissatisfaction with your life. But NOW you have found Me. The Superior Dominant Woman who can take control. Who with My intelligence, creativity and natural Dominance can fill that craving to serve, to please and to be owned! 

  Recent Releases 


 

 It IS all about control for Me! I reiterate it over and over. I want so much more than physical control! Eventually anyone will surrender if there is enough pain inflicted! However I want so much more! It is so much more exciting to control you mentally, psychologically and emotionally! Delving into your subconscious, I want to manipulate your thoughts, desires and actions! I want to learn every weakness of yours! I want to learn every one of your secrets. I want to learn every one of your secret desires! Manipulating your weaknesses and creating a deep dependence on Me! THAT is control! Featuring Femdom, manipulation, power exchange, psychological control, manipulation, emotional dependency, Female Domination control 


 

 We both know how you’ve always felt about your penis! It has always embarrassed you, always humiliated you. In fact it has always let you down in more ways than one, hasn’t it? Wishing it away along with your testicles! Wishing them away, thinking that your life would be so much better without them! Playing the “tuck” game , tucking it all away as you put on your panties! Admiring how it looks! Panties look so much with the smooth front! So much more feminine! That is what is so nice about a Brazilian wax! Feeling those panties against your smooth freshly waxed skin! Resenting that you have a penis and testicles and wishing they didn’t exist! So feminine as you think more and more how much you hate your penis wishing for a smooth feminine mound! Featuring Femdom, emasculation, tucking, gaf, panties, Brazilian wax, body modification, penis embarrassment 


   

 It feels so good to be in panties and even better to be Goddesses panty pet! I WILL just keep encouraging your obsession, yes obsession with panties! It is so exciting and arousing every time you see panties, think about panties especially getting new panties! All these panties and obsession with panties have led to more and more masturbation! Chronic masturbation, edging for hours and hours as you spend more and more time masturbating. Of course, these two things have led to being pussy free! Being pussy free means that now you can concentrate on panties, mindless endless masturbation and even more importantly being Goddesses Panty Pet! Featuring Femdom, pussy free, panty encouragement, panty training, chronic masturbation, masturbation encouragement, edging encouragement, panty pet , pussy free life, sexual denial 


 

 Bent over My desk I begin furthering your emasculation and sissy training by violating you with My strapon. My “therapy” is going to be so effective turning you into a perfectly trained sissy maid cuckold. Strapon training is just the first step as I then bring out the fucking machine! While I set up the fucking machine I continue explaining how I immediately recognized what you were! I KNOW this is what you need and what you have always desired. However this is just the beginning and you will be trained to take BBC, to serve as a fluffer and sissy cleanup cuckold. I WILL turn you into a good girl, a dirty girl! Featuring Femdom, sissy training, good girl, sissification, humiliation, fucking machine, Femdom therapy, Domination control, BBC, dirty girl

No comments:

Post a Comment