Monday, April 12, 2021

Sissy Exposure Goddess Natasha

As you know by now I spend a lot of time detailing feminization however did you know one of My goals is to make sure that you are exposed as the sissy you are? It is a focus in My new audio file Feminization Sissy Exposure!

~NEW ~ Feminization Sissy Exposure 

 

 Everything I do to you and with you is to make sure everyone is going to know that you ARE a sissy! Everything that I command you to do, every direction is all with the goal to make sure everyone knows you are a sissy! Not just a panty boy although I do enjoy your panty addiction! Obsessed with panties because they make you feel so good and so feminine! I know it and you know it..you belong in panties! But it is so much more than that! Yours sissification is going to be so much deeper than that! Not just the panties but being waxed. Oh I want more than just shaving. It is much more embarrassing to go to the salon to be waxed. When you undress and you fold up your panties placing them on top as I have instructed you to will be so humiliating. Each appointment at the salon becoming more and more of a sissy, more and more feminine! Each stop leading to more and more exposure until everyone knows that you are a sissy! Featuring Femdom, feminization, sissification, panty reinforcement, sissy reinforcement, feminization encouragement, feminization sissy exposure 

  Today’s SPOTLIGHT File 


 

 There is something exciting about your feminine transformation and enjoying each step! However that is not always the most effective plan and is not always My plan! I have a plan that is even MORE exciting! I have found that the only way to remove ALL resistance and male thinking is a one-time visit to Dr Jennifer. Of course, all I tell you is that you have an appointment making you think it is just a “normal” visit for hormone therapy. Featuring Femdom, forced feminization, permanent feminization, irreversible feminization, brainwashing, mind alteration, good girl


 

 As you are now under My control, you have passed the point of return. There is no return to masculinity. No return to a male persona. Step by step I am conditioning you to your new normal! Things that may have sounded extreme now seem perfectly acceptable, completely natural. Permanent changes that cannot be reversed and cannot be hidden! I am going to ensure your emasculation and that you are forced into living a life of feminization! 



I know how much you love the attention of being a sissy! It is so exciting and you just love having your picture taken don't you?? All those photos you have wearing panties, stockings and nylons. Well, it is time for you to be exposed as the sissy you are. It is time for everyone to know that you are no longer a man if you ever were! I believe that you have masqueraded long enough and it is time for you to be exposed as the sissy you are! 


 

 I know this has long been a dream of yours. A craving that has never gone away and continues to grow! However, you have never been able to do it yourself. To take the steps to live a different life and lifestyle. But My plans will do exactly that and with your transformation there will be no going back! A very different life and a VERY different lifestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment