Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Goddess Natasha Goddess Says

My latest recording follows My popular Goddess Says series.


 

 Goddesses voice is so powerful and seductive! With My words and phrases reinforcing your femininity and sissification! Goddess says..you ARE a sissy. Goddess says...you have always been a sissy. Goddess says...you will always be a sissy. Goddess says..being a good girl means being a good sissy! An obedient sissy who longs to serve and please! Listen closely and often to Goddess says to become the good girl I KNOW you want to be! Featuring Femdom, sissification, good girl, obedience Featuring Femdom, mind control Goddess Natasha, sissification, good girl, obedience 

  Today's SPOTLIGHT File 


 

 I KNOW how much time you spend masturbating to My photos, videos and sometimes it is just the thought of Me controlling you that sends you into a masturbation session! This video will just fule another session I am sure! Dressed in a cleavage enhancing bra with My red lipstick and nails clearly visible, you will begin edging, stroking as you imagine submitting to Me and surrendering control! Then the many times that you have had an orgasm! With the amount of masturbation and unauthorized orgasms Goddess Says..pay your cum tax! 


 

 My voice flows through your mind with each hand gesture. Taking you down deeper and deeper as the light reflects off My pendant. Conscious mind taking a rest. Subconscious mind absorbing all that I say including your new trigger. Goddess says. Goddess says you will obey. Goddess says you will submit. Reiterating and imprinting the new trigger deep in your subconscious! Getting weaker and going deeper! Featuring Femdom hypnosis, mind control, hand gestures, trigger, imprinting, mind control Goddess Natasha 


   

 It is so good to hear My voice! A wave of relaxation comes over you and you feel yourself drifting down, down as your conscious mind shuts down. Let Goddesses voice guide you and take you down. So conditioned to My voice and My every word! Getting weaker and helpless, it is so exciting to have Goddess take control of your mind. Just let go! Goddess says all bof your resistance is being erased. Goddess says you will worship and obey. Goddess says your mind is being erased. Goddess says your thoughts are being erased. Goddess Natasha is in control. Goddess says this is what you want. Goddess says this is what you crave! Goddess says you will submit. Goddess says the only thoughts you will have are what Goddess desires you to have! 


 

 Red lipstick, long red nails, My captivating cleavage as well as the pendant are all featured in My latest mind control trancing video! Goddess says you will give in to the pendant. Going deeper. Goddess says you will surrender. Goddess says you will submit! It feels so good to follow Goddesses commands and to give in to the pendant. As the pendant swirls, your thoughts swirl, filled with servitude. Filled with submission. Goddesses seductive voice tells you your thoughts are being erased and you ARE being reprogrammed. Unable to resist because Goddess says. Giving in to Goddesses voice. Giving in to the swirling pendant! Featuring mind control Goddess Natasha, Femdom, mind control, trancing, Femdom hypnosis 


 

Relaxing you and putting you into trance, I use the Goddess Says trigger to have you perform humiliating tasks. Listening to My seductive voice I guide you under My control and amuse Myself with your submission! The switch game is always particularly humiliating and ensuring you make use of your precum! Featuring Femdom hypnosis, mind control, humiliation, CEI, the switch game

No comments:

Post a Comment