Friday, December 14, 2012

Female Domination filled December!

I have been very busy the past couple of weeks....last Sunday taking a slave to the adult Movie theatre to amuse Me...this past Sunday a submissive was in town and after lunch I treated him to a Season's Beating...see picture(s) below



Yesterday a slave treated Me to lunch and some lovely MAC cosmetics!

In addition, I opened a second studio for Videos!  FemDom & Fetish

The weekend should be just as interesting with a slave to serve Me Saturday and maybe Saturday night going to a Fetish party!!

I just updated My Amazon list to reflect My Christmas gifts...tick tock! Christmas is only 13 days away!  Gifts for Goddess ~smile~

Hope that you are all having a FemDom Filled December like I am!

Wickedly
Goddess Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment