Saturday, April 13, 2013

Chastity, Orgasm Control and Orgasm Denial


The list of projects goes on and on!

I have been traveling a lot this winter to see some special people (you know who you are!) so a number of things have been neglected! Like My blog....


I cover many subjects like chastity, slave training, worship and more! I actually might open a third just for videos featuring My gorgeous feet! Every time I have an idea, out comes the camera for a video! 
The past couple of months I have been doing a lot of webcam on NiteFlirt.


For your information I am no longer doing "free" cam....there were not enough serious Lifestyle people and well, I can SEE what was going on....so keep in mind any camming with Me is a paid service! NO!! I do NOT take paypal! Don't even ask

Of course, that doesn't even begin to touch the thrilling live sessions! Well, that will have to be the next update!

Meanwhile, you can always call Mistress on NiteFlirt 
Call GoddessNatasha for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Sign up at Niteflirt and talk to Me FREE




1 comment: