Friday, October 4, 2013

Strapon Training and Smoking Fetish

Strapon Training

This form of training is very erotic to Me and I also find it so effective in training a slave. After an intense session of strapon training, a slave is very docile, very submissive and very focused on serving. The act itself is very dominant and the role reversal is one of the things that make it very exciting to Me.

Strapon: giving you what you need

This particular video combines two of My favorite activities or fetishes you might say. Sexy seductive smoking and strapon training. Dressed in a gorgeous corset and a pair of skin tight leggings, with a deep color lipstick I explain how I am going to give you what you need.  I light up a cigarette and give you a nice view of My smoking as I stroke My cock. Knowing how much you want to submit. Knowing how you want to serve and please Me. you have been begging Mistress. Begging for Mistresses cock. Well, I have decided that its time to give you what you need, what you have been craving. I will be exerting My dominance over you, using you, fucking you but first....on your knees and suck My cock


 


Featuring Female Domination, strapon, strap-on training, smoking, smoking fetish, corset

No comments:

Post a Comment