Sunday, October 30, 2016

Sunday Update October 30th

This week proved to be as busy as ever! Of course part of this is due to the fact that I am taking fetish and Femdom cam sessions once again! I enjoy cam sessions since it creates a more Real Time experience! Also I have been recording quite a number of custom videos which is something else that gives Me a lot of pleasure.
Once again I will be traveling and will be available on a limited basis this upcoming week (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday)! I will be in touch though sporadically and back regular times on Friday.
This past week My most popular video has been Ass Worship Leggings and Corset and My most popular audio recording was World Domination. Both of these have appeared at one time on the marque! Don’t forget that I will be filming videos and taking new photos coming up the second week of November! If you have an idea or suggestion or custom request, feel free to email Me!  
  MOST POPULAR VIDEO
  Ass Worship Tight Leggings and Corset 
fetish
 I often talk about what a privilege it is for a slave to be allowed body worship of Goddess whether it is foot worship, breast worship, ass worship or even a massage. Have you been paying attention? What is Mistresses favorite type of body worship? I often mention it! Ah, yes, ass worship. Today I have on a pair of skin tight black leggings that show off My ass nicely as well as a gorgeous corset. MOST POPULAR AUDIO
  World Domination 
fetish As you know by know, I am a Lifestyle Female Supremacist as well as a Mistress. One of My goals has always been World Domination and over the years I have been accomplishing this! Each time a male surrenders his personal power and submits to Me it is one step closer to World Domination!
 
  THIS WEEK’S RELEASES

  Corrupting you
  fetish
 Dressed in a shiny lycra cleavage enhancing top with matching short skirt, leather waist cincher and one of My favorite pair of thigh high boots, I just bought a new pack of fresh 120 cigarettes. It is no secret that I have a fetish for quality leather. Or that I have a fetish for smoking. Oh that taste of menthol! I CAN make you a smoker. I can make you a smoke lover! Corrupting you and making you a smoke slave. So many duties and details when you become a slave. Then all the privileges that come with being My slave. Nothing pleases Me more than corrupting you. Having you crave a particular bad habit especially if it is a fetish of Mine. Very powerful and erotic! So come along and be corrupted!

The Hand you were Dealt
  fetish
 My make up perfectly done and a cleavage baring tight shirt only reinforce My ideas of Femdom. There are some males that are destined to a life of chastity, cuckolding and humiliation. A life of sexual servitude rather than their own sexual satisfaction and gratification. These males are subjected to a lifetime of frustration and obedience with no regard to their sexual desires and under the control of a Woman.Oh yes! I am talking about you! For a number of reasons such as an inability to please a Woman sexually, to an inadequate penis size to a poor sexual performance THIS is what is in store for you! THIS is the hand you were dealt! Featuring elements of cuckolding, chastity, SPH, humiliation, Female Domination
 
Breaking of a slave Reprogramming
  fetish
 The Breaking of a slave is accomplished through a variety of methods both mental and physical. After you are broken then it is time for your reprogramming! Brainwashing so to speak! My first goal is breaking you completely and after I have accomplished that then the reprogramming begins. This mental reprogramming is the second goal that I have. Trust Me that it is just as intense and is just as life changing! It is so powerful as well as erotic to now manipulate and control your thinking! One of the things that is so powerful is NOW you are thinking and behaving the way I want you to and you won’t even be aware of it. My type of thought reform will impede your ability to think and completely disrupt your male ego! THAT is true reprogramming! Believe Me that I have genuinely become an expert at this type of brainwashing after you are broken!

  Sissy Assignment and Stroking Instructions
  fetish
 I know how much you love those soft, silky panties! I know that you have a fetish for them!  I so enjoy seeing you in them and knowing how emasculated and feminine they make you feel! After all it is hard to feel masculine when you have a pair of panties on! My sissies can never have enough panties and I know how addicted you are to wearing them! It’s time for another sissy panty lesson and stroking instructions! For the next 48 hours you will be rubbing that clitty and moaning like a girl for Goddess!
  Call GoddessNatasha for phone sex on Niteflirt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment