Sunday, April 8, 2018

Femdom Sissification Feminization

It was another busy week with custom recordings and some new releases. My Mind Control Powerless recording was on the marque for most of the week as well as My Femdom sissification Feminization Brainwashing.

 This week My most popular video features My sexy size 6 feet in a pair of strappy sandals. My most popular audio recording was Sissy Cocksucker.

 As you might know I will have a photographer/videographer here beginning on the 17th. If you have ideas, suggestions or would like to request a custom video, I would love to hear from you! I hope that you are having a great weekend!

This weekend there was a huge three day music festival and I took the day off yesterday! Held on Fort Lauderdale beach it was a blast! It benefits ocean conservation which is a cause close to My heart!

 Today My phone lines are on and I am also available for live chat. In addition I am also taking custom audio MP3 requests. Feel free to contact Me.

  Most Popular Video

  Sexy Strappy Sandals 



 By now you know how I love showing off My feet and gorgeous tanned legs! In this video, I have a pair of sexy strappy sandals and a short little black dress that show off both perfectly. I sit in the chair, crossing and uncrossing My legs and there are plenty of leg shots and close ups off My feet in My favorite strappy sandals. A perfect worship video for those who love My feet and legs Featuring high heels, sandals, foot fetish, leg worship (WATCH NOW!)

  Most Popular Audio

  Sissy Cocksucker 

femdom sissification

 I know that you watch the videos and look at the captioned pictures of sissies sucking cock. you watch them over and over..those lips wrapped around a throbbing cock and you think...I want that...I need that. After all, that is how you will feel fulfilled, isn't it? A cock in your mouth, sucking and gagging, being used. After all, that is what a sissy is for, isn't it? To be used (LISTEN NOW!) Recent Releases

~NEW~ Confessional Therapy 

femdom sissification

 It’s been said that confession is good for the soul. But will it be good for you? My new unconventional therapy is called Confessional Therapy. Coming into My office I have convinced you that this new therapy will be of great benefit to you. Since you have been seeing Me for therapy sessions for some time you fall easily into trance. I have full access to your subconscious and it is so easy to manipulate your mind! I know you will feel so much better after you confess all. Not only all your secret desires but your addictions and ALL your weaknesses! Surely you trust Me by now?? All you need to do is lie back on My couch and listen to My voice. It is the most natural thing in the world to answer all My questions. (LISTEN NOW!)

  ~NEW~ Exposed in Panties and Stockings

femdom sissification

 I know how addicted you are to the feelings of panties and stockings! They feel so good and enhance your femininity! Soft, silky panties and nylons; there is nothing quite like it! The feeling is sooo erotic! It is even MORE erotic when you are getting attention and being exposed while being dressed! The more you are exposed, the more you want to be exposed ~ in panties and stockings! I know you crave the attention and want it! It is so humiliating, so emasculating for the world to know you love being in panties and stockings. But it feels oh so good! Of course, I want to increase those feelings and intensify them even more! (LISTEN NOW!)

  ~NEW~ Know your place as a Beta male and cuckold 

femdom sissification

 I enjoy putting you in your place as a beta male. Both of us know that that is what you are but of course I enjoy pointing out the humiliating reasons that is what you are and will always be! Featuring cuckolding, emasculation, cream pie, humiliation, Femdom, cock comparison, SPH, bisexuality, forced bi, superior cock worship (LISTEN NOW!)

  ~NEW~ It’s a Sissy Night! 

femdom sissification

 These are Femdom sissification instructions for a sissy night that you should perform at least once a week! It will make sure you are in touch with your femininity on a regular basis and it is another step in your emasculation! So make sure you have your sexiest nighty and vibrator and follow My Femdom sissification instructions! (LISTEN NOW!)

No comments:

Post a Comment