Sunday, February 18, 2018

Goddess Natasha Weekly Update

As it regularly happens each week My material appeared on the Niteflirt marque for both most downloaded and most liked on Niteflirt. This past week you must increase your bust and Complete Exposure were listed. When you give My Goody Bags a thumbs up that is what makes them appear there which pleases Me!

 My most popular video on Niteflirt this week was an extreme view of a males role in Female Supremacy and what I would envision. When you watch you will see what I mean by extreme! Sissy cocksucker was My most popular audio file where I reinforce that sissy craving for cock!

 As you can see it was another busy and interesting week on both Niteflirt and Clips4Sale! I truly appreciate every phone call, every download and every idea and suggestion!

 I hope that you are having a great weekend! Yesterday I went to the Coconut Grove Arts Festival and I did manage to find a few things for My new condo. It was a gorgeous warm day!

Today and tomorrow I am sticking close to home to get ready for traveling. So My phone lines are on as well as My chat ~ feel free to send Me an email or chat message I will look forward to hearing from you!

  Most Popular Video

  Female Supremacy A male’s Role 

niteflirt

 I have spoken often of the way society is changing and how I see the world especially our society as Female Supremacy and Female Led Relationships become more prominent. In this POV video, I discuss the males role and how this will be determined. I would consider this an extreme view of the future! (WATCH NOW!)

  Most Popular Audio

  Sissy Cocksucker 

niteflirt

 I know that you watch the videos and look at the captioned pictures of sissies sucking cock. you watch them over and over..those lips wrapped around a throbbing cock and you think...I want that...I need that. After all, that is how you will feel fulfilled, isn't it? A cock in your mouth, sucking and gagging, being used. After all, that is what a sissy is for, isn't it? To be used We have talked about it on Niteflirt again and again! (LISTEN NOW!)

  Recent Releases

  ~NEW~ Ruined! Complete Destruction

  niteflirt

 I know the first thing that people think when they hear ruined, the think of financial ruin. But there are so many other ways to ruin you beside financially. The total and complete exposure that I have planned for you will lead to complete ruination! Exposing you to the world with photos, personal information or even videos. All of which you have provided. Destroying you professionally, personally, emotionally and psychologically! Ultimately it is about the complete destruction of your life as you know it! By now you know that I am perfectly capable and willing to do whatever it takes to bring about your ruination! (LISTEN NOW!)

 I am once again discussing complete emasculation and why I believe it is a necessity! Yes I am talking about that C word again ~ CASTRATION

  ~NEW~ The Necessity of Complete Emasculation

  niteflirt

Of course by now you know that I am on the extreme side and believe in extreme measures. This recording is My view of males and their rutting behavior as chronic masturbators. It’s time to give consideration to the emasculation of males as deemed necessary by Women such as Myself. Destruction of the male ego, the elimination of testosterone and changing males into docile, obedient eunuchs becoming true servants to Women . So many ways that the world and society would be better off! (LISTEN NOW!)

  ~NEW~ Forced Sissy Maid 

  niteflirt

 I have such plans for you! They are very detailed and all designed to transform you into a sissy maid to serve! It all begins when you walk in and are completely stripped and any male paraphernalia destroyed in front of you. Trust Me that you will no longer need those things. My special “tea” created was created to relax you and make you more malleable. After a relaxing bath and as the tea begins to take effect I will be dressing you in a casual outfit I will be taking you for a day at the spa. Body waxing, eyebrow shaping and more as your feminization begins! When we arrive home the training begins with the clothing, high heels, corset and uniforms! All specially chosen by Me of course! (LISTEN NOW!)

  ~NEW~ Sheer White Dress and Thigh High Boots

  niteflirt

 These 12 high definition photos show Me in lace up thigh high boots, waist cincher and favorite white see through dress. A perfect worship photo set showcasing My breasts and beautiful nipples! Includes five never been released photos

  ~NEW~ Faggot Cocksucking Whore for Goddess 

  niteflirt

 This is just one of My plans for you as a faggot cock sucker. I will be making it possible for you to live out all your darkest desires and cravings. Those desires of being a whore, being made to submit to cock, to service cock after cock being used and treated as nothing more than a hole. I have put the photos you have sent Me to good use and advertised you on the internet! Already I have received deposits from those eager to use you and treat you like the faggot you are! It’s time! Time for Me to take control and whore you out as a faggot cock sucker! (LISTEN NOW!)

No comments:

Post a Comment