Sunday, February 4, 2018

Goddess Natasha Weekly Recap Female domination audio

My female domination audio recordings are always highly downloaded on both Niteflirt and Clips4Sale. Did you know I have over 450 fetish female domination audio files?

  Surrender to Goddesses Cock , you MUST increase your bust as well as My Sissification video all have appeared on the most downloaded marque for Niteflirt this week!

 I hope that you are enjoying your weekend! I will be relaxing a bit this afternoon after another busy week! Today I am taking calls from 8 AM until noon and then I will be available from 4PM until 11PM. Like you probably will be, I will also be with friends watching the Superbowl tonight!

Most Popular Video

Forced Sissy your new uncomfortable Life! 

female domination audio

Come and kneel in front of Me and let Me tell you all about your new uncomfortable life! Everything is about to change! Tight, restrictive garments, chastity device, high heels and heel locks are just a few ways that I will be making you uncomfortable…making you suffer! Working hours each day on your feet, your feet that are locked into high heels…oh, did I mention a tack inside? Maybe a few pebbles? THIS is only the beginning! (WATCH NOW!)

Most Popular Audio

Emasculating you Mentally and Emotionally

female domination audio
 I get so much pleasure and satisfaction out of emasculating you and find it particularly powerful and erotic. In this female domination audio recording I describe the many ways to crush your ego and completely emasculate you! Oh, I am not talking about just panties, lipstick and making you feel feminine but engaging in things that will leave your masculinity crushed! (LISTEN NOW!)

Recent Releases

~NEW~ Destroyed by BBC 

female domination audio

 The humiliation and degradation of making you submit to BBC is so erotic to Me! This act of complete emasculation that I arrange and control will please Me. Being used and yes even abused by BBC will become a regular part of your servitude and surrender. There will be the day when you see the monster BBC cock that will destroy you. And you will know that is exactly why I choose it. Listen to this female domination audio recording and hear how much I will enjoy seeing you broken and completely emasculated! (LISTEN NOW!)

  ~NEW~ Sissification Sissy Training 

female domination audio

 Dressed in an Italian leather jacket and soft supple leather boots I have instructions for you! I believe in strict guidance and strict training for sissies! These instructions will be stricter than usual after all I KNOW you want to be a good sissy after all you are a reflection on Me! I have a number of instructions that will keep you very restricted and yes a bit uncomfortable! (WATCH NOW!)

~NEW~ Mindless Masturbation Cum Puppet

  female domination audio

 As I work on your mind, you will work on your cock. Working on your weak spot as I turn you into even MORE of a chronic masturbator. Forever in your mind hypnotically repeating how much you enjoy masturbating, how much you need to masturbate, how much you crave masturbating. It weakens you to masturbate and every time you orgasm it weakens you even more and you become more susceptible to My voice and control! Telling you over and over…you MUST masturbate! You NEED to masturbate! My voice is continuously in your subconscious instructing you stroke and cum…over and over and over! Never getting enough! This female domination audio will encourage your chronic masturbation!  (LISTEN NOW!)

  ~NEW~ Insatiable Need for Cock 

female domination audio

 I know all about your need for cock! That need and craving that doesn’t go away. The craving that is never quite satisfied! Always there and driving your masturbation sessions AND your sexual desires! If you aren’t sucking cock you are wishing you were! I will be doing everything in My power including this female domination audio to encourage that lust and desire for cock! (LISTEN NOW!)

~NEW~ Saturday Strapon Special  These four videos total minutes over 20 minutes of Goddesses strapon training and the erotic images of Goddess with Her strapon!

  Waiting for a Strapon Bitch

female domination audio
 I find it so erotic to have a submissive worship My strap on and control his mouth! I am dressed a white very short see through dress, a leather lace up waist cincher and tight thigh high boots and waiting for a submissive to serve Me. As I stroke and caress My cock, I describe how much I enjoy using a male and using his mouth for My pleasure.

  Surrender to Goddesses Cock

female domination audio

 Such a powerful image! Goddess with Her strapon waiting for you to submit! This role reversal and the symbolization of My dominance and your submission is so erotic to Me! Dressed in a revealing tight lace body suit with My gorgeous cleavage on display, I stroke My cock and tell you how I will make you My bitch!

  Strap-on Training

  female domination audio

 Watch My hand sensually stroke My strapon as I tell you how you will be violated and used. Listen as I tell you how this role reversal is what you need and what you crave! Dressed in a tight fitting dress which shows off My cleavage perfectly , view this erotic image of Goddess showing Her dominance over you! Listen and watch and there will be no doubt I will be in control of every aspect of your being fucked by Goddess!

  Violating your Mouth!

female domination audio

 This video will be at the top of your list of favorites. You don't have to look hard to see the outline of My perfect breasts in this see through white dress. But can you keep your eyes off My shapely leather covered legs? I know you will drool as you watch My hands stroke my strap on cock. You would crawl across a hard floor for the chance to put your wet mouth around My cock. Dreaming that you could look up and see Me smile, as I teach you just how I like it sucked.If you truly wish to be My slave you WILL become My bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment