Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Goddess Natasha Strap-on Training

My latest video features one of My favorite ways to show My dominance over you. By having you submit and worship My strap-on. I use strap-on training and worship to not only humble you but also to show you My control and sexual dominance.

  Strap-On Training 

  strap-on

 Watch My hand sensually stroke My strap-on as I tell you how you will be violated and used. Listen as I tell you how this role reversal is what you need and what you crave! Dressed in a tight fitting dress which shows off My cleavage perfectly, view this erotic image of Goddess with Her strap-on showing Her dominance over you! Listen and watch and there will be no doubt I will be in control of every aspect of your being fucked by Goddess and Her strap-on! (WATCH NOW!)

  How to be a Better Sissy! 

  strap-on

 There are a number of things that you can and should do to be a better sissy! Not just a part time sissy but getting use to and acknowledging what you are truly are! Some of these things you are already familiar with like chastity, shaving but there is so much more! I am going to PUSH you to be a better sissy and take each step further! Oh yes, some of these things will be permanent! Just how I want them! (LISTEN NOW!)

 I hope that you are having a great week! This week I have been keeping busy with quite a lot of new videos and audio files! My phone lines are on for the day!As always I enjoy hearing from you whether it is a phone call or a message with your ideas or suggestions! When you take the time to leave feedback it always puts a smile on My face!

  My hours have expanded! Are you familiar with GODDESS NATASHA PRIME TIME?

1 comment: