Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Mind Manipulation Mind Control

Often I talk about control and especially influencing your mind. This type of control through mind manipulation is so empowering and exciting! Making you think or feel something or even changing your thought patterns so you BELIEVE something to be true and real is so erotic! That is the basis for My latest mind manipulation recording.

  ~NEW~ Going, Going, Gone! your Shrinking Penis 

mind manipulation

 Keep in mind once you listen to this recording there will be no going back. With My suggestions you will be compelled to listen over and over again. Influencing your subconscious as your penis gets smaller and smaller. Happening quite quickly and the effects long lasting and permanent! My voice and suggestions deeply implanted in your mind for good! (LISTEN NOW!)

I hope that your new year is off to a great start! Today I am up extra early and have plans for this morning and early afternoon. I will be online taking calls this afternoon and into the evening as well as chat.

More Mind Manipulation

Instant slave 
  mind manipulation

 By now you know how much I enjoy manipulating your mind! Controlling your thoughts desires and actions are so erotic to Me! An instant. That is what it will take to make you My slave! I have decided that with a trigger word I will have even more control over you. Putting you in a deep state of hypnosis and then taking you deeper and deeper, I insert a trigger. With this trigger, you will instantly become submissive, subservient and focused! After this recording it will be so easy to trigger you to become an instant slave no matter where you are or what you are doing! (LISTEN NOW!)


  Forced to Masturbate 

mind manipulation

 It is really quite amusing to think of you masturbating and stroking yourself over and over. But not necessarily because you WANT to but because you have to! With My suggestions and triggers planted deep in your subconscious you have no choice! With these triggers you MUST masturbate. You have to masturbate! In fact you will not be able to concentrate or do anything else unless you masturbate. Know that this can happen anytime and anyplace! Featuring masturbation, masturbation humiliation, Femdom hypnosis, JOI, Femdom, cock control, orgasm control (LISTEN NOW!)

Stuttering Idiot 

mind manipulation

 You have always been a bit shy around Women. Especially beautiful Women that you find attractive. They have always made you nervous. Now I am really going to fuck with your head! In this Mind Control recording, I use a light, short relaxing induction, bringing you into a trance and then down deeper into dream state. As you slip down I put the trigger of beautiful Women that you find attractive will cause you to stutter! The more attracted you are to the Woman, the worse your stuttering will be! You will have no control over your stuttering and the harder you try, the more pronounced the stuttering will be! Your heart will race, your palms will sweat and you will be totally humiliated and embarrassed! I have turned you into a stuttering idiot! (LISTEN NOW!)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you and your sub for goodies. Been thinking about being bitch for club you mentioned. pantygurlhasanubandfatass.com

    ReplyDelete