Saturday, January 6, 2018

Goddess Natasha High Heels Stockings

As you probably know by now I absolutely love wearing the combination of high heels stockings! Especially high quality stockings like the ones I have on in My new video! These are imported from stockings headquarters which is My favorite place to order stockings. Of course you probably recognize My slingback Louboutins! Enjoy!

  ~NEW~ Slingback Stilettos and Stockings

high heels stockings

 Showing off My sexy legs and feet I have an imported pair of stockings and Louboutin stilettos on for you too worship. Stroking them with My elegant hands I tell you how soft and sensuous they feel on My legs! Just imagine rubbing your face on these silky stockings as you catch glimpses of My panties and bare thighs! Kneel and worship in My latest high heels stockings video! (WATCH NOW!)

 Well, yesterday turned out to be a gorgeous day so I ended up taking the afternoon off to enjoy it! Although cool it was sunny and a beautiful clear day. It was actually a perfect day for a picnic! Today again I am recording custom videos! Keep those requests coming! I really enjoy recording them and hearing your ideas and suggestions! View Custom Video Details Here!

If you would like the schedule a cam session, view My cam listing here and then contact Me to arrange a time. Also My phone lines are on and I am available for chat throughout the day. Keep in mind occasionally My phone will be off for video recording.


  SHOCKING! Stockings and Stilettos 

  high heels stockings

 Seven YES seven of My stocking and high heel videos! These erotic fetish and worship videos total almost an hour of stockings, thigh highs, corset and stilettos as well as orgasm control! Oh, I know exactly what I am doing! As with all of My Shocking series videos these are designed to bring you even deeper into submission! After all, what male doesn’t become weak at the glimpse of stockings and the sound of high heels?? I WANT you to have these! (Includes the titles The Click of High Heels, Black Nylons and Worn High Heels, Black Stockings and Stilettos Oh My, Cumming on My Command, Leopard Print Lingerie with Seamed Stockings, Little Black Dress Stockings and Heels, Corset and Seamed Stockings) (WATCH NOW!)

  However one of My favorite stockings and high heels video is

  Stockings High Heels Sexy Feet 

high heels stockings

 Entering the condo you get a full glimpse of Me head to toe dressed in a tight black lace dress, black stockings and black leather pumps. As I sit on the couch you are treated to a view of My high heels stockings clad legs as I run My beautifully manicured hand up and down My legs. Placing My feet on the coffee table I engage in some shoe dangling, then slip first one high heel pump off and then the other. Lots of close ups of My stocking clad legs and feet! (WATCH NOW!)

No comments:

Post a Comment