Monday, January 22, 2018

Stockings High Heels Foot Fetish

I hope that you enjoyed your weekend! I was busy with a number of activities but I had time for some calls and cam interactions. It has finally warmed back up and no more jackets! I am hoping to be paddle boarding soon and maybe some boating!

I also just received some new stockings to satisfy My own stocking fetish! I am sure you know all about My love for stockings as well as high heels! The collection I have keeps growing and this new pair is so silky smooth!

  ~NEW~ Soft Smooth Stocking Worship 

  stocking fetish

 These are a new pair of imported stockings that are so soft and so silky. They are so smooth and the seam in the back is so sexy. With black leather pumps the look is absolutely stunning! Running My hands up and down My legs I show off My legs, high heels as well as the stockings! (WATCH NOW!)

  I am taking calls this morning and then going out for lunch at My usual time 12PM. Then I will be back for My regular hours of 2PM until 10PM this evening. I have many, many stockings and high heels photos and videos!

Don’t forget about My SHOCKING Stockings and Stilettos special which features SEVEN videos totaling 56 minutes! 


Stockings Garter Belt to Pantyhose Fetish

stocking fetish

 Coming home from the office, I am dressed in business/office attire. The camera follows Me into the bedroom and you have a full length view of Me in a white blouse, black skirt, black stockings and black leather pumps. I begin to undress slipping off My skirt and then blouse. In My white lace push up bra, panties, garter belt, I remove the stockings and garterbelt and panties! Sitting on the edge of the bed, in only My bra, I pull on a sheer pair pantyhose. Standing and turning, showing off the sheerness and both front and back view. The camera then roams over Me in just pantyhose and bra as I recline on the bed. Both back and front views.  (WATCH NOW!)

  Stockings High Heels Lace Thong

  stocking fetish

 These lavender lace top thigh high stockings and matching lace thong show off My tan from the day at the pool. Wearing a lace white push up bra, I recline on the bed and slowly pull on the stockings and then slip on a pair of high heels. The camera roams over My body both front and back showing off My tan and lace thong. The stockings and high heels also show off My sexy size six feet and gorgeous toned legs! There are plenty of close ups of My feet and My toes peeking through the sheer stockings! A wonderful stocking fetish worship video! (WATCH NOW!)

  DON’T MISS IT! Stockings and Stilettos! Seven videos totaling 56 minutes of stockings, stocking fetish, nylons, pantyhose and high heels VIEW FULL DESCRIPTIONS HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment