Sunday, February 24, 2019

Goddess Natasha Domme Weekly Update

I hope that you are enjoying your weekend! As I suspected sleeping is difficult with My arm immobilized and trying to sleep in a recliner! One more Dr appointment and then the first step in therapy starts!

 Even with a couple of days off I was quite busy and released a number of new recordings. My most popular video this week was a panty video! As you know I love shopping for lingerie especially panties. This weeks most popular audio was one of My files in My Making you My wife series called Sexual Service.

 Early today I am staying close to home and you can reach Me by phone or chat. However later this afternoon I will be going to the Concours d'Elegance in Boca.



  Breaking of a slave 



 Whether My Breaking of a slave program is 30 days, 20 days or over a long weekend My goal is the same! The goal of breaking you completely and totally by tried and true methods! This update on My Breaking of a slave program is long overdue as I discuss My plans and how I accomplish your emasculation and destruction of your male ego!

  Most Popular Video

  Thong Panty Try On 



 I have just returned from a shopping trip and have bought a number of new thong panties. I can't wait to try them on. First I slip off My sexy form fitting dress and high heels. After I slip out of My dress I then try on each pair modeling each one front and back.

  Most Popular Audio

  Making you My wife ~ Sexual Service 



 As your transformation into My wife continues there have been many changes. There are still many changes to come! The idea of your focus now being in service and servitude. In addition, that service includes being in sexual service. Where your pleasure is no longer paramount or even necessary. Now you are simply a means and receptacle for others sexual desires and releases. As your clitty shrinks more and more, your panties continually wet from your chastity tears, you resign yourself to your new life! I have such erotic scenarios planned for you! Restrained and helpless, dressed and eager to be used by one and all!

  Recent Releases

  ~NEW~ Goddess Natasha The slave Farm 



 It has always been one of My goals to have a slave Farm where males are used as the Females see fit. While every male is designated a position a Woman may use him for ANYTHING She desires. No rights. No free will. Simply a piece of property. A resource for Women to rule and use to further Female Superiority and Female domination. At the slave farm you will be broken, your male ego destroyed as you are dehumanized. Becoming owned property and nothing more!

  ~NEW~ Mind Control ~ Endless Rapture (Video)

 

 It’s time in fact it is past time for Me to deepen My control of you! With this video I take you deep then deeper with fast drops into hypnosis. As My seductive voice flows through your mind I describe the endless rapture that you feel when serving. The endless rapture and arousal of belonging to Me! As I imprint in your mind the arousal and satisfaction you feel, My pendant glistens in My cleavage and My hands gesture you deeper ~ Featuring mind control, triggers, fast drop, finger snap, Femdom hypnosis, hand gestures

  ~NEW~ Mind Control ~ Endless Rapture (Audio) 



 Focusing on My seductive voice I take you down deeper and deeper! This audio version is perfect for when you are not able to watch a video or just want to concentrate on My voice!

  ~NEW~ Captivated by My Cleavage 



 Wearing a sexy red lace trimmed bra I am showing off My all natural 36C breasts. Not only My breasts but My captivating cleavage. This bra encases My breasts and My cleavage is highlighted to perfection! Running My hand along the bra and into My warm cleavage you cannot resist worshiping My perfect breasts!

  ~NEW~ Sissy Pimpout 



 I know the idea of being pimped out is arousing and exciting to imagine! Pimping out a sissy like you is exciting to ME for different reasons! I just love the idea of how humiliating it is! How emasculating for you to reveal what you are! A sissy willing to provide sex for money which makes you a sissy whore! There are so many ways, places and humiliating aspects to consider! How I will dress you because I WILL be choosing your outfits. As a matter of fact just imagine receiving a package from Me and inside is everything you need for a weekend of being pimped out ! Everything from the wig, lipstick, lingerie, short shorts, stiletto fuckme pumps and more!

  ~NEW~ Lifetime Sissification 



 I have spoken to you and reiterated time and time again how much of a sissy that you are. That you are not a real man and will never be a real man. Now it is time to prepare yourself for a life of being a sissy. A life of sissification and to immerse yourself. Stop pretending. Stop faking. Living as a sissy and knowing that it is your place! That means not just playing at being a sissy! There are three things I have always made clear! Sissys belong in panties. Sissys belong in chastity. Sissys need to be plugged at all times. These are just some of the things that are reminders of your status and place. Featuring sissy training, sissification, sissy acceptance, Femdom, feminization

No comments:

Post a Comment