Sunday, February 3, 2019

Goddess Natasha Femdom at its Finest

My week was busy with some great conversations on a variety of topics including cuckolding, Female Led Relationships, living the Lifestyle and so much more! Connecting personally by phone on Niteflirt is My favorite way to communicate and creating personal recordings would be second! Participating in Phone domination Niteflirt is one way to guide and train males who need to be trained and need guidance!

Two of My latest recordings appeared on the marque as the most popular files for the entire site! One was a leather worship video and the second was a sissy audio recording. If you downloaded them thank you for making them so popular! My most popular video this week features My sexy legs in black stockings and stilettos. Of course I have a short little black dress on to complete the outfit!

 This weeks most popular audio was actually a tie between When Women Rule and Making you My wife Emasculation. When Women Rule is a Female Supremacy and FLR based recording. Making you My wife Emasculation focuses on the enjoyment I receive out of the emasculation of your transformation.

 I hope you are enjoying your weekend! It seems like the north is finally warming up and here in south Florida it is beautiful! After 34 years here I wouldn’t live anywhere else!

Today I am available by phone and chat while I update My personal blog and answer some correspondence. I look forward to hearing from you!

  Appearing on Marque

  Leather Worship 

phone domination niteflirt

 As you know one of My fetishes is for leather! These are My favorite leather gloves that are so soft and supple! The opera length are tight and so comfortable! My leather halter is tight also and encase My gorgeous breasts while caressing them! There is nothing like the feel, smell and eroticism of quality leather!

Sissy BBC Conditioning 

phone domination niteflirt

An important part of accepting your place as a sissy is acknowledging your place as a sexual sissy to be used by black alpha males. They are so powerful and masculine with their big black cocks especially compared to a sissy like you! I know you WANT to be a fuck doll for BBC! Dressing pretty and slutty giving up your mouth and sissy boi pussy for them to use! Listen to this again and again and become conditioned for BBC! Featuring sissy training, sissification, black owned sissy, brainwashed for BBC, sissy humiliation, verbal humiliation

Most Popular Video

  Stilettos slave to My Stockings

  phone domination niteflirt
 Oh I know how much you enjoy stockings! This is another new fantastic pair that are imported and feel so sensuous on My legs! With a black pair of Spanish leather pumps and a black dress, all you can do is fall to your knees and worship! Just where I want you!

Most Popular Audio

  Making you My wife ~ Emasculation 

phone domination niteflirt

 I have been guiding you and telling you about your new life as My "wife". Oh, yes! I have such plans for you! As a matter of fact I share them with you on a regular basis! I KNOW how much you crave this type of life and transformation. This transformation is really about your emasculation, isn’t it? This is what is so erotic to Me! Each day, each step leads to your emasculation. After all, men don’t wear panties do they? Men don’t desire and crave the things you do, do they? It is Time to begin your emasculation! mentally, physically and psychologically. After all, I know it is what you need and more importantly it is what I want you to be! It is so powerful and erotic to imagine stripping away your masculinity!

  When Women Rule 

phone domination niteflirt

 Have you ever REALLY thought about what it will be like when Women rule? What will society and yes, the world be like when Women have complete control? I do understand and know what it will be like because for Me I already live it! You see, I do have complete and total control over My male submissives and slaves. The Women that I associate with and engage with are ALL in Female Led Relationships. So what will it be like and what is it like? I can actually tell you!

  Recent Releases

  ~NEW~ Poppers Stroking Instructions

  phone domination niteflirt

Make sure that you have a fresh unopened bottle of poppers! Giving commands to inhale and exhale I get you higher and higher! Keep inhaling! Keep sniffing and get high for Goddess! I so want to control you and control your high. Featuring stroking instructions, poppers inhalation, breast worship, guided masturbation instructions. Also included photos of My stunning breasts!

  ~NEW~ The Reality of Being My “wife”

phone domination niteflirt

 How exciting and thrilling! So much of your life is going to change when your transformation into My wife begins. From the very start you will realize just how well thought out each step has been planned by Myself. As your metamorphosis progresses you can see and feel your masculinity slipping away. The changes all documented by photos and video for the world to see. Each month as you sit you down to view just how much you have changed you will become highly emotional. Knowing that your masculinity is being destroyed and that I am ensuring that you cannot return to any part of your old life! Part of your emasculation will be the sexual training as you learn your place not only as a cuckold but a vessel for others sexual gratification! The reality is that there is not return to either being a man or living your old life.

  ~NEW~ Lifestyle Femdom 

phone domination niteflirt

 This will be one if not the most important video you ever watch by Me. I tell you exactly how to serve and please Me. Explicit directions to being of service, to being a slave. What is required and what I demand. The importantance of submission and servitude. This is NOT a fetish for Me. This is My lifestyle and what I expect from you! How you can serve. How you can please Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment