Saturday, April 27, 2019

Bimbo Fuck Slut Transformation

Transformation is one of those things that is so powerful and erotic to Me! Whether it is Making you My wife, sissification, emasculation they all put Me in control of you physically, mentally and emotionally! Which of course is exactly what I want!

  ~NEW~ Bimbo Fuck Slut 

bimbo fuck slut

 Knowing how much I enjoy transforming you it should be no surprise that I have a new goal! My new goal is to make you a bimbo fuck slut! I am going to transform you into the hottest bimbo slut, train you in seduction and make sure you are getting fucked on a regular basis! After your transformation all it will take is one look and everyone will know what a bimbo you are! Featuring Femdom, bimbofication, transformation, bimbo fuck slut As always if you follow Me on social media you will always know when I am available and what is new!

  TWITTER Twitter is where I post many times a day including when I am taking calls.

  MY PERSONAL SITE

  INSTAGRAM

  Become the bimbo you were meant to be!

  Bimbo Sissy Trance 

bimbo fuck slut

 This is all about making you a bimbo…a bimbo sissy. This trance recording brings you into trance with a short induction then hypnotic suggestions to make you feel even MORE like a bimbo sissy. Your breasts feel full, your nipples are tingling…you ARE a bimbo sissy.

  Bimbo Bukkake 

bimbo fuck slut

 It has long been a dream of yours. The dream to be completely and totally transformed into a bimbo. Only concerned with clothing, hair and make up and of course attracting men! Wearing too much makeup, clothing that is too tight and showing off your big fake breasts are just a few of the ways everyone will know you are a bimbo! I know you want and crave that attention. I am MORE than willing to not only transform you but to guide and control you to being a bimbo. When I am done with you EVERYONE will be able to identify you as a willing sex object! Not just for one man. But many men who want to use you as a sexual object. Oh it is going to take some work to turn you into a REAL bimbo but I will enjoy every step of your transformation into a bimbo! THEN to be a sexual object used for such things as a bimbo bukkake! Setting one up, seeing you beg for their cum and then wearing it! All over your pretty new face, big tits and blonde hair! Be assured your bimbo bukkake encounter is something that will be videotaped and released on the internet!

  Bimbo Brainwash 

bimbo fuck slut

 It feels so good to let go. Just relax and listen to My voice as all your thoughts are washed away. Blank. Empty. Reprogrammed and transformed into a big breasted, blonde, blank bimbo. Mmmm…it feels so good. Nothing else makes you feel so aroused. So excited. Those big breasts that the men can’t stop looking at. It makes you giggle. Clothing, hair, make up and attracting men. That’s what you have become! It is all you can think about. When I say bimbo, you feel your big bouncing breasts. When I say bimbo, your clitty gets so hard and your sexual arousal sky rockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment