Saturday, April 13, 2019

Goddess Natasha Lifestyle Mistress

As you probably noticed I had a busy week of releasing new content in addition to calls and chat! As a Lifestyle Mistress you will notice that many of My recordings are based on Lifestyle Female domination.

 My most popular video this week was one of My Strapon recordings. As you know I find strapon training an erotic way to exert My dominance.

 This week My most most popular audio file was one of My recordings from My Making you My “wife” series. To find out more on My Making you My “wife” click here.

 Chastity Permanent Lockdown appeared on the Most Popular Niteflirt Marque for most of the week. 

I hope that you are enjoying your weekend! Friday night and Saturday I was at the Tortuga Music Festival on Fort Lauderdale beach. Since it is going to be 90’s degrees today I am hitting the pool instead. My phone lines will be on throughout the day.

  Appearing on Marque

Chastity Permanent Lock Down! 

  lifestyle mistress

 Chasity is one of the things that provide intense satisfaction and excitement for Me! This level of control is exactly what I not only desire but demand! But MY demand for chastity will be completely out of your hands and out of your control! I control your sexual activities, erections and orgasms! As My slave you will be subjected to permanent lockdown with no escape! As far as I am concerned there is no need for you to be free of chastity EVER!

  Most Popular Video

  Strapon Training Waiting for a Strapon bitch 

lifestyle mistress

 I find it so erotic to have a submissive worship My strap on and control his mouth! I am dressed a white very short see through dress, a leather lace up waist cincher and tight thigh high boots and waiting for a submissive to serve Me. As I stroke and caress My cock, I describe how much I enjoy using a male and using his mouth for My pleasure.

  Most Popular Audio

  Making you My “wife” Duties

  lifestyle mistress

 As My "wife" you will have many duties and I have very high expectations! One of your roles as My wife is for you to make MY life easier and relieve Me of duties that I do not enjoy or that I simply don't have the time and inclination for! Listen closely to what I expect and will demand of you as My "wife".

  Recent Releases

  ~NEW~ Mind Control Goddess Says 

lifestyle mistress

 My voice flows through your mind with each hand gesture. Taking you down deeper and deeper as the light reflects off My pendant. Conscious mind taking a rest. Subconscious mind absorbing all that I say including your new trigger. Goddess says. Goddess says you will obey. Goddess says you will submit. Reiterating and imprinting the new trigger deep in your subconscious! Getting weaker and going deeper! Featuring Femdom hypnosis, mind control, hand gestures, trigger, imprinting

  ~NEW~ Worship Sheer White Bra 

lifestyle mistress

 This sheer white lace bra is the perfect focus for My all natural breasts and worship! As I run My elegant hand along the lace edges you are treated to a view of the outline of My nipples. I know that My breasts make you weak and unable to think clearly! This is a true worship video designed to make you weaker, further enthralled with My 36C breasts and My long natural nails!

  ~NEW~ EXTREME Sissification 

lifestyle mistress

 As a Lifestyle Mistress your permanent and irreversible sissification is one of My goals! I want to push you to the point of no return! I want to forced you into being the sissy that you truly are! There are a number of ways to ensure that you cannot return and I have mentioned them to you previously! Things like permanent make up including feminine arched eyebrows and lip liner. Having breasts is one of those things that epitomize femininity! There is a step that I want you to take and yes, is a bit extreme but there will be no hiding your female figure with this way to enhance and give you breasts! I just know it will lead to you craving breast augmentation even more! Once you see how you look, how you feel and how your sexy bra is filled with your breasts it will only increase your need for complete sissification! Featuring sissification, extreme sissification, sissy training, permanent sissification

  ~NEW~ Lifestyle Ownership 

lifestyle mistress

 One of the things that give Me true pleasure and satisfaction is ownership. This level of control and power is particularly erotic and satisfying. Ownership is one of the greatest privileges that can be granted to a slave. However, ownership means some very real and deep things like total power exchange, complete surrender and submission. It is the surrendering of your personal power and free will. Lifestyle ownership is putting your complete trust and faith in Me to guide you and control you. Once you become owned everything in your life will change! It is probably one of the things that you have craved and longed for! Being truly owned by someone like Me ~ A powerful, dominant Superior Woman who knows exactly what you need! The cravings that you have always had to serve and be of service I know exactly how intense they are!

  ~NEW~ Sissification Cock Conditioning 

lifestyle mistress

 So your sissification is coming along so nicely! I am so enjoying your growing desire to wear panties, your need to wear stockings, pantyhose, bras and nightgowns. All of those feminine clothes and as your wardrobe is growing your desire is growing to become more and more feminized. Now it is time for another step in your sissification. Cock conditioning. Oh yes did your little clitty twitch? That means you are only going to have orgasms to crossdressers, shemales and men. It’s the only thing you are going to masturbate to! Those lovely cocks! As you sit there in your panties and stockings you can’t wait to look, can’t wait to masturbate to those shemales, to those men and those wonderful cocks! Thinking about how delicious their cocks will taste! Imagining how delicious their cum will taste! So sticky, warm, filling your mouth and sliding down your throat!

  Castration ~ Who should be a eunuch

lifestyle mistress

As you probably know I am one of those Woman who believe that most males should be castrated. The only males that shouldn’t be castrated are those to be used for reproduction and those Women choose for sex. All the other males castrated to become servants…eunuchs. That means no more testosterone. No more endless masturbating. Just think that you will never face sexual performance pressure! Women would be much more pleased with you as a eunuch! Because frankly they aren’t pleased with you now, are they? From your endless masturbating, sexual inferiority, small penis well, any of those things, all of those thing do not please Women

No comments:

Post a Comment