Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Breaking of a slave...revealed



I have just recorded a number of point of view videos in which I discuss a variety of topics including My Breaking of a slave program, caging, chastity and obedience training.

These are topics that interest Me and some of them are what I believe to be neglected areas that submissives need to be educated and trained in.  However, if there are topics you would like covered or you would like a custom video, contact Me at msnatashaflorida@yahoo.com

These videos will be available over the next few days in a variety of formats: WMV, MP4, and MOV
If you haven't already, I suggest you visit My studio and bookmark it My Studio


BREAKING OF A SLAVE...REVEALED (DESCRIPTION)
Over the years I am sure you have heard of My breaking of a slave program. In this video, I explain how you will be completely controlled for 30 days. Your free will is taken away, shackled, collared and put in a chastity device you will be isolated from everyone and everything you know!
You will be broken and reprogrammed to serve Me and your old ways of male thinking and behavior will be obliterated

No comments:

Post a Comment