Saturday, August 25, 2012

Femdom Clips4Sale Studios

As you know by now I have two  Femdom Clips4Sale studios! I am adding content on a regular basis  with video clips from CLASSIC videos as well as newly recorded clips.

Some of these Classic Goddess Natasha videos that are appearing on My Femdom Clips4Sale studio have not been seen in many years! If you want to see the videos that are Classics simply type in Classic in the search box.

 Newly recorded for example  "Impaled" which is a video that I filmed  recently.  My slave rides the impaler which is a platform with a telescopic rod that a dildo fits very nicely on.

 Tonight My slave is going to ride the impaler! (The impaler is a platform with a telescopic rod that a dildo can be attached to-big or small!) What he doesn't know is that I have put a large black dildo on it for him not the usual smaller one. First, he has the humiliating task of lubing up the black dildo then himself. As I tell him to insert it, I calmly light a cigarette while he not so calmly forces it in. As I smoke, I pinch his nipples, squeeze his balls and slap his bare ass as he strokes.
femdom clips4sale

No comments:

Post a Comment