Sunday, August 26, 2012

This is REAL and true....

Most of you know that I am a Lifestyle Domme who has a stable of slaves.  The video that has never been released details My slave a, having permanent locks attached to a metal collar and belly iron!



slave for Life 

My slave is in My presence to sign a contract that I have drawn up and to have the temporary locks on his iron collar and his belly iron replaced with permanent locks! 

The belly iron will now have a ball and chain attached that total 11 pounds (ball is 8 pounds and chain is 3 pounds) that is becoming permanent. He will now have to carry this with him EVERYWHERE! 
The iron collar is also becoming permanent! 

Some details of My requirements in this contract include sleeping in My cage once a week and 30 minutes of Worship every day. 

After he reads the contract and initials each requirement, the locks are put on! The locks that are attached are cut proof, waterproof and CANNOT be rekeyed! 

Photos are taken of this momentous occasion! 

After I put wrist restraints on him, he stands against the cross facing the wall. Ankle restraints are added and then I apply 30 strokes of the cane for a past infraction involving the ball and chain! 

Note: When he recites the contract he is to sign, notice the date!








No comments:

Post a Comment