Friday, July 18, 2014

Another one bites the dust! Paddle that is!

So....last night I was beating the fuck out of My slave because....well, just because I was feeling a bit sadistic and honestly he has a great ass that looks even hotter when its marked and bruised...and another broken paddle! The sad part is that it was a brand new paddle and the very first time I had used it!
But looking at it now, I realize it was not made very well at all. It wasn't quality wood and the holes put in it only weakened it.



Although I thoroughly enjoy flogging, whipping using various implements made of leather. Yes, My love of leather again! Wooden paddles and brushes leave the loveliest bruises...deep bruises. The kind of bruises that a slave will feel for a minimum of two or three days.

So I believe a trip to Paddlewerks is needed to find a couple of new paddles. They really do make the best quality and have the widest variety of paddles. If you have never been there, it is so worth the trip!

Wickedly
Goddess Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment