Saturday, July 12, 2014

Tell Me...what is YOUR fetish?

What's YOUR fetish?? I have accepted custom video request for many years. Some of the content that is requested is particularly erotic to Me. Such things as forced bi, mind control, impact play such as kicking and well, My list goes on.

In the past month I have been inundated with custom video and MP3 recordings which is a wonderful thing! My most recent "Nothing more than My slave" was made for a particular submissive that has served Me for years. He had been begging to be a cuck slave and this video for him points him to some realities!

Custom Mind Control Recordings

Additionally, I have been making a large number of both personalized and custom mind control videos such as "Manipulating your Mind, "Dominating your Mind" and My latest "Mind Control with Smoking".
Just released this weekend is "Mind Control: The Pendant".

Fetish Videos

That isn't even taking into effect the other fetish videos featuring such things as flexing My calve muscles, sissification and feminization and orgasm control and denial!

Custom Fetish MP3's

Furthermore, I have been recording many MP3's like "Shemale cock toy" which has proven to be quite popular! I actually have a few along this genre ready to be released. So....share with Me...what's YOUR fetish?


No comments:

Post a Comment