Sunday, December 2, 2018

Female Domination Mistress

It was another busy week with a lot of custom recordings and new video and audio files released. This week My fetish video featuring stockings and high heels appeared on the marquee for most of the week.

My most popular video this week was a Female domination Mistress recording titled you need My control. This weeks most popular audio file is a trance recording called Surrender and Submit.

 I hope that you are enjoying the weekend so far! It is a warm breezy day here in south Florida. Besides the beach I will also be getting My Christmas tree today!

 My phone lines will be on throughout the day and into the evening hours today. I will also be available for online interaction and personal training.

  Appearing on Marque

  Stockings ~ Smoking Fetish 

domination mistress

 In this video I have on a pair of soft smooth imported stockings. With My make up perfectly done, dark lipstick and matching lipstick, I light up a long white 120 cigarette. Enthralling you with My smoke and hands stroking My leg, I describe how they feel. Lipstick staining the filter as I gesture and tell you how I will turn you into My slave!

  Most Popular Video

  Femdom you NEED My Control!

domination mistress

 I learned something about you quite some time ago. What I have learned is you NEED My control. Maybe you haven't realized it yet. Oh you fantasize about it, think about it and yes even obsess about serving Me. But the truth is you NEED it. Believe Me when I tell you that you will be so much happier, content and satisfied when you surrender and submit.

  Most Popular Audio

  Surrender and Submit 

domination mistress

 It feels so good to hear My voice again, doesn't it? My seductive voice flows through your mind as you automatically begin to relax. I have you so trained, so conditioned to My voice you automatically begin sinking down into trance. As you sink further and further into a deep state of hypnosis, I begin to whisper "Surrender" . Surrender and submit. As with all My recordings this is designed to deepen My control and intensify your submission!

  Recent Releases

  ~NEW~ Becoming Goddess’s slave 

domination mistress

 As you listen to My voice you relax. It feels so good to be Goddesses slave, doesn’t it? That word sends a shiver down your spine. A slave to Goddesses voice, a slave to Goddesses dominance, power and control, a slave to Goddesses every whim and desire. It feels so good to let go and let Goddess guide you. Just close your eyes and relax as you listen to My voice. Picture yourself in front of Me, kneeling at My feet. As you kneel you are filled with worship and adoration. Eager to please, eager to serve Me. Wanting to be of service and making Goddess happy. I know that you want to be a slave. By now you realize that you were meant to be My slave. That it is your destiny! Realizing that you were meant to be owned. That you need you submit. That you need to surrender. Featuring Femdom, trancing, voice seduction, mind manipulation

  ~NEW~ Goddess Beach Bikini 

domination mistress

 As you know I spend a lot of time at the beach! After walking down to the sand, I slip out of My see thru cover up. Wearing a black thong bikini I open My bottle of oil. Slowly I spread the oil over My arms and on My all natural 36C breasts. Sitting on the towel I oil up My bare tanned legs as the camera roams over My body.

  ~ NEW~ Surrender to Femininity 

domination mistress

 It is time to surrender to your femininity. It has always been there. It always will be there! No matter how hard you have tried to hide it from yourself or others! Purging and TRYING to be a man. The fact is that you will always fail at trying to be a man because you are NOT a real man. When you see yourself in the mirror you know that you are not a real man! Accept that you are femme! Accept that you should always be in panties, lingerie and wear nighties to sleep in. Dreaming and fantasizing about living this way! Knowing that you SHOULD live this way! Accepting that everyone should know that you are femme. I see it as My duty to not only guide you but force you as needed. It is all part of you that you need to surrender to one way or another!

  Holiday Humiliation  This contains three audio files and one video featuring tasks, humiliation and Female Domination. Includes My new video Christmas Blue Balls totaling over 22 minutes!

  The Cruelest Christmas

domination mistress

 Twas the night before Christmas…literally and a slave of Mine was going out of town. He had planned a wonderful holiday vacation in a luxurious resort in Colorado! So it was Christmas Eve and his flight was late getting out however I told him he HAD to stop by on his way to the airport. I use this TRUE account to let My slaves know just how cruel I can be when you lose your focus… ME!

  Holiday Humiliation Task

domination mistress

 These are your instructions for being allowed to cum! I hope you didn't think I was just going to just say Yes you may cum! By now you know that nothing is ever that simple with Me! No, it needs to be humiliating as well as a bit uncomfortable shall we say ! I know that you so enjoy My humiliation tasks especially those that include JOI! This is going to ensure your humiliation and My delight! Oh I do want to see pictures!

  Holiday Humiliation Task 2

domination mistress

 It’s that time of year when there are a lot of errands to run and shopping to do! Well, this task will make it more bearable..or not… Just know that it will amuse Me! Featuring C&B restriction, masturbation instructions, edging and more

  Christmas 2018 Blue Balls

domination mistress

 It is getting closer! The most wonderful time of the year! I am giving you a Christmas present. Well, kind of! I am giving you permission to stroke all that you want. If you want to masturbate 24 hours a day you have My permission. There is just one catch! No orgasms! No orgasms, no release until Christmas! How amusing for Me and frustrating for you!

  Sissy Special 

domination mistress

  Over an hour of Sissification ~ Over an hour of Sissification! This Sissy Special includes three Sissy Hypnosis recordings totaling over 25 minutes and includes the titles Sissy Hypno, Think Pink, Sissy Hypno Femininity. PLUS three Forced Femme files totaling over 40 minutes. Includes the titles Forced Sissy your new Uncomfortable Life, Transformation Gas, and Forced Femme (DOWNLOAD AND GET SISSIFIED!)

No comments:

Post a Comment