Sunday, December 16, 2018

Goddess Natasha Weekend Update

As I mentioned I am out of space to upload any new videos or audios. So as much as I dislike it I am deleting many of My Femdom Fetish video selections.

  ~~VIDEOS THAT ARE SLATED FOR REMOVAL CAN BE VIEWED HERE~~

 It was another busy week and next week looks to be even busier! With the holidays getting close, out of town company coming to stay and pre surgery consultations, it is going to be a whirlwind!

Be sure to keep an eye on My TWITTER   GOOGLE and INSTAGRAM to keep up!

This past week three of My recordings have been circulating on the marque. One is last week’s Become a Hot Whore for Goddess. The second was My Gloryhole Forced Bi and it didn’t take long before My new Permanent Sissisfication appeared on the most downloaded list.

This week My most popular video was Masturbation Instructions and My most downloaded audio file was Beg to Belong. I hope that you are having a great weekend!

After a rainy day yesterday, the sun is up and it is a cool beautiful day! The beach was gorgeous this morning! Now I am home taking calls and available for chat.

  Appearing on Marque

  Hot Whore for Goddess 

Femdom Fetish video selections

 Do you know what it takes to be Goddesses hot whore? Everything from dressing, to make up and how to act, look and what to say! Then the tried and true method to pick up men! A step by step instruction to seducing them that works every time! Follow My instructions and become a hot whore!

Most Popular Video

  Masturbation Instructions 

Femdom Fetish video selections

 Well, how lucky are you! I am giving you permission to masturbate as much as you want this weekend! After all, you spend a lot of time stroking and edging so I am giving you permission. But of course there is one little twist to it! Dressed in a beautiful spiked bra that shows off My cleavage perfectly, be sure to listen and follow My instructions!

  Most Popular Audio

  Beg to Belong 

Femdom Fetish video selections

 There is just something about a male begging to belong to Me that I find so powerful as well as erotic. Knowing that you will kneel at My feet..humbled..begging and pleading your case for the privilege of belonging to Me.Oh I am quite aware that your feelings of submission and servitude continue to grow. Becoming so intense that at times the feelings are overwhelming.

  Recent Releases

  ~NEW~ Mind Control Deepening your Submission 

Femdom Fetish video selections

 Dressed in a figure hugging dress and with My piercing blue eyes highlighted, this Femdom hypnosis video is designed to deepen your submission, deepen My control and take you deeper into hypnosis. Using My seductive voice to take you down and relax you, My elegant hand waves through the air. Taking you deeper. At the snap of My fingers, I drop you down. Snapping My fingers again as you go deep. Deeper. Deeper. Dropping you down again and again. Opening your mind, as your devotion deepens. My voice, My hands, then glimpses of My thigh high stockings deepening your submission. Deepening your devotion. THIS has always been your destiny! Features Femdom hypnosis, pendant, hand gestures, finger snapping, stockings, quick drop

  ~NEW~ Dick Whipped! 

Femdom Fetish video selections

 I know that you have heard the term pussy whipped but with My guidance you will become what I call dick whipped. Once you have tasted cock, been used by cock, cock will be all that you want! . Of course I am going to encourage this over and over again. I am going to replace your desire for pussy with a craving for cock! This uncontrollable desire for cock won’t go away once you have given in to the urge as a matter of fact it will get stronger! Become obsessed and dick whipped! It is exactly what I want! Featuring Femdom, emasculation, humiliation, cocksucking

  ~NEW~ Exposure Conditioning 

Femdom Fetish video selections

 I certainly hope by now you are following Me on social media! As you can see by My many postings of sissys, faggots and others that need to be outed I certainly enjoy every moment of exposure! At this point My sissys are so conditioned and so addicted to being exposed! Which is EXACTLY what I want for you! I want to condition and addict you so that you can’t wait to see every day what I have posted about you, what pictures I have used and what secrets of yours I have revealed! I know that you need to be exposed! That you need to stop pretending and that the world needs to know the REAL you! No more secrets as more and more people see your photos, information and witness your humiliation!

  ~NEW~ Permanent Sissification 

  Femdom Fetish video selections

 While I truly enjoy sissification, My goal is PERMANENT sissification for you! With My guidance and training step by step you become more and more feminine and more and more of a sissy! My training, suggestions seem perfectly natural as you go along with each one! I will be manipulating your thoughts and feelings not only in your physical appearance but psychologically and mentally as well! What I will do is so subtle and gradual by the time you realize what is happening to you it will be too late! Which is exactly what I want ~ permanent sissification!

  ~NEW~ Sexy Bra Fetish 

Femdom Fetish video selections There is just something so erotic when a Woman slips off a little black dress to reveal what is underneath! As I slide My dress over My shoulders one after another you see My cleavage enhancing bra. As My hand glides over the softness and silkiness of the bra you won’t be able to look away! This sexy bra is fast becoming My favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment