Sunday, December 9, 2018

Feminization Sissification Goddess Natasha

While I made time this past week for some holiday activities I also had a busy week on Niteflirt. In addition to custom recordings, I also released two new videos and two new audio files. The theme this week was forced feminization sissification If you haven’t had a chance to download them they are listed below.

 My most popular video this week was one of My Sissy Husband recordings Locked in Chastity for another month. The most popular audio this week was Endless Cruelty in which I discuss the mental and psychological aspects of emasculation.

 Two of My files continue to appear on the marque which are Feminization Sissy Special and Feminization Transformation Emasculation both of which are listed below!

 I hope that you are enjoying your weekend so far! Yesterday afternoon I did manage to spend a few hours at Art Basel in Miami. The artwork was truly amazing and the variety of mediums was impressive.

Today My phone lines will be on per My regular schedule and I will be available online as well. To see exactly when I am available or what it being released, you can view My social media posts past and present on: TWITTER MY BLOG INSTAGRAM

  Appearing on Marque

  Feminization ~ Sissy Special 

 

 Sissy Special includes three Sissy Hypnosis recordings totaling over 25 minutes and three Forced Femme files totaling over 40 minutes for a grand total of over an hour of forced feminization sissification!

  Most Popular Video

  Sissy Husband Locked in Chastity for another Month



 In this video, you are My husband forced into being My personal domestic sissy maid cuckold. Just imagine your new life as My sissy husband, kept in chastity while I of course seek other pleasures! I only allow you to cum once a month…maybe. BUT this month I make a deal with you. You skip your monthly orgasm and I let you see My panties. This is a cruel and teasing video in which I humiliate and frustrate you! Featuring panty peek, chastity, femdom, femme, sissy, cuckold, panty fetish, humiliation, tease and denial, cuck, cuckold, pantyhose, forced feminization sissification

  Most Popular Audio

  Endless Cruelty 

 

 Long ago I discovered that I do have a bit of a sadistic streak. Oh, I don't mean just physically causing you pain although at times that is quite satisfying! I so enjoy the endless cruelty that can be even more satisfying. Tormenting you emotionally, mentally and psychologically. There are so many ways and My cruelty is really endless! As a matter of fact, I will not be satisfied until you are completely broken.

  Recent Releases

  ~NEW~ Feminization Transformation Emasculation 



 The power and satisfaction that I will get from your transformation is exactly why I desire it! From the very beginning of your hormone treatment and testosterone blocker you will feel your masculinity slipping away. As the hormones course through your body and you see and feel the changes it will be so emotional and humiliating. NOW you are forced to face the fact that you are not a man. That you were never a man. As you become more feminine and you will, there will come a point of a sense of relief. No more pressure of pretending. Now there is the freedom of all the things you know you were meant to do and meant to be! Realization that you can know admit it all! The panties, the lingerie and high heels and how you feel more like the real you in them! Acknowledging your sexuality and your desire to be used and provide sexual satisfaction! Featuring forced feminization sissification, humiliation, emasculation, feminization, transformation

  Gloryhole Forced Bi 



 Contains over 17 minutes of the erotic and humiliating aspects of forced bi and a gloryhole visit! Two audio files and one video including the titles Gloryhole Submission, Gloryhole Humiliation and Gloryhole Cocksucker.

  ~NEW~ Breast Worship Bra Fetish 



 As you know I have a wide collection of bras! This particular bra is a new one from a line that I recently discovered! I am sure you agree they are perfect for My perfect all natural 36C breasts! There is something so sexy about revealing it as I slide off My black silk robe. As I stroke My elegant hand over the satin of the bra cups covering My breasts you will be mesmerized!

  ~NEW~ Making you My wife Erased! 



 One of the most erotic parts of Making you My wife is the elimination and erasure of your old life. In essence it IS the erasure of the old you! Erasing and eliminating so many parts of your previous life. Erasing and eliminating so many parts of you! Friends, family, hobbies, career down to your personality and of course your sexuality. So empowering and erotic knowing that in your transformation so much of you will be erased!

  ~NEW~ Hot Whore for Goddess 



 Do you know what it takes to be Goddesses hot whore? Everything from dressing, to make up and how to act, look and what to say! Then the tried and true method to pick up men! A step by step instruction to seducing them that works every time! Follow My instructions and become a hot whore!

No comments:

Post a Comment