Saturday, June 1, 2019

Femdom ASMR Goddess Natasha

Are you familiar with ASMR? It stands for Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response and it is triggered by sound. In My case I used a soft whisper. I have found that My whispered ASMR Femdom files are so effective. Played in a loop My whispering voice has a profound effect on your subconscious. Conditioning you, programming you and reprogramming you into exactly what I want you to be, what to think and how to act.  

ASMR BBC Owns you 



 Listen to My seductive voice whispering in your ear as I condition you into being owned by big black cock. Black cock IS superior. Worshiping black cock is your duty. It is your duty to service big black cock. Big black cock owns you! Featuring ASMR , Femdom, brainwashing, BBC brainwashing, BBC conditioning Best listened to with headphones!

Put on your headphones and indulge in My ASMR Femdom files!

Sissy Training ~ Sissy Whispers ASMR  



 My voice is so seductive and you can’t get enough of it! As I softly whisper all the commands for you to be a good sissy. To be an obedient sissy and accepting your place as a sissy. Truths that you need to accept. My sissy statements will play over and over in your sissy brain! Sending you deeper into femininity with commands and statements that will be deeply be imprinted. Featuring ASMR, ASMR Femdom, sissy training, sissification, BBC conditioning, sissy mantras, sissy brainwashing Best listened to with headphones played in a loop.

  ASMR Panty Programming 



 Whispering seductively and softly I encourage the erotic feelings that you have when you wear panties. Nothing feels so good as slipping into a pair of panties. Immediately you become feminine and your excitement builds. It feels so good to be in panties; you need to wear panties. You don’t feel complete without a pair of panties. You belong in panties! It is the most natural thing in the world for you to wear panties! Soon it will be automatic as each day you reach for a pair of panties as you dress for the day. That’s right. Slip them on.Good girls wear panties. Good girls wear panties every day…all day! And you want to be a good girl, don’t you? As with all My ASMR recordings it is best listened to with head phones.

  Good Girls Suck 



 Listen to My seductive voice whisper in your ear. Good girls suck. I know you want to be a good girl. So suck. Suck like a good girl. Be a good girl for Goddess. Good girls swallow. Be a good girl and swallow. Good girls suck and swallow. Be a good girl. Playing over and over in your mind you WILL be a good girl. You WILL suck. You WILL swallow.

  Good Girl 



 I know how much you want to be a good girl! To please Me and to follow all My commands. Becoming more feminine. Feeling more feminine. Listen closely as I whisper how you can be a good girl. How you WILL be a good girl! Whispering seductively My voice flows through your mind as My words resonate. Good girl!  Best listened to with headphones.

  Mind Control: ASMR Let Go!

 

 My voice is already so seductive to you and My whispering envelopes you in intimacy with Goddess. As My whispers fill your mind you find yourself slipping deeper and deeper. It is so soothing, no worries, no fears as you feel Goddess delving deeper into your subconscious. Letting Goddess in. Letting Goddess take control. Just let go ~ let go ~ let go Surrender. Submit. This is an important recording as a cornerstone for all future ASMR recordings whether audio or video.

  ASMR Programmed Cum Eating 



 Listen as I whisper softly to you. Seductively flowing through your mind as I program you to become a cum eater for Me. So erotic! So irresistible! As you stroke you imagine and crave the taste of it. Coating your mouth, that sticky saltiness. Ahhh precum. No, that can’t go to waste! Each time you have an orgasm, you WILL lick it up. Each time you cum you WILL consume it. That’s what Goddess wants. Best listened to with headphones. Featuring ASMR whisper, Femdom hypnosis, brainwashing, reprogramming, masturbation instructions, mind manipulation

  ASMR Whisper ~ Sissification 



 There is no resisting My seductive voice or My suggestions as I whisper what is happening to you. As you go deeper the feelings of femininity and sissification get stronger and stronger. Repeating after Me these mantras, suggestions and feelings will only intensify. Whispering I reinforce the feelings you have as you wear panties, slip into stockings and become more and more of a sissy. Every time you listen, every time you hear My voice and yes every time you wear a feminine clothing you are transformed into even more of a sissy! This sissification ASMR Femdom file is best listened to with head phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment