Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Goddess Natasha Mind Control Femdom

As you know by now I have been using Femdom hypnosis Mind Control to train and influence males for many years. I have been practicing Femdom hypnosis since 1992. While you may not go into a deep state of hypnosis, when you are relaxed and in a relaxed state you become more suggestive! These methods that I employ have proven to be most effective in influencing and reprogramming the male mind! Over and over again this has been proven as one by one males submit and surrender!

  ~NEW~ Mind Control Mind Wash 



 With this mind control recording I am going to begin replacing your thoughts with another set of behaviors, attitudes and beliefs that I want you to have! I want to brainwash and mindwash you, erasing your thoughts, manipulating your mind… **All you have to do is relax and listen to My voice. It is so seductive as you go deep. Listen to Goddess. Don’t think. There is no need to think as you go deeper and deeper . Obey Goddess. Be a good slave for Goddess. Nothing else matters. Featuring Femdom hypnosis, erotic hypnosis, brainwashing, mind wash, mind manipulation

  Don’t miss my SHOCKING Mind Control Special!

  Mind Control 



  These videos total over an hour of Femdom hypnosis and Mind Control!

Titles include Seduced by My Voice, Absolute Control, Strengthening My Control and the popular Lovestruck Red! These videos are specially chosen so that I can further manipulate you and control you! As you watch these videos My voice will flow through your mind as you are completely unaware of how effective these suggestions and trances are! Instead you will be oblivious as you enjoy watching Me and worshiping Me!

  Abandon your inhibitions

 

 I want to be inside your head! Manipulating your thought processes and influencing your mind! Most of all I want you to be prepared to serve Me with no fear…no inhibitions and where nothing is taboo! This what My new recording is going to do! When you are owned by Me you will have no inhibitions. No fears. Nothing blocking you from doing anything I command. Slowly but surely any inhibitions are disappearing. Nothing will be too humiliating, too emasculating, to taboo. You WILL obey! You will have no inhibitions. You will have no free will. My goal is your complete surrender.

  Mind Control Powerful Pendant ~ Powerful Leather 



 My soft supple leather top and gloves fit so tightly and feel so erotic. The pendant is nestled in My cleavage and it’s power over you is instantaneous! The light glistens as you feel the power of the pendant pulling you. My voice seduces you and flows through your mind as I take you down deeper. Deeper into trance. Deeper into submission. Unable to resist My voice, My leather or the sparkling pendant you go deeper and deeper Bringing you closer to complete surrender.

  Power of the Pendant

 

 As My voice relaxes you and flows through your mind, you sink down deeper and deeper. My hand gestures mesmerize you as you gaze at the pendant. The sparking pendant resting between My stunning breasts. Each hand gesture, each time the light catches the pendant you go deeper. But My pendant is SO powerful! As I take you deep into trance I am conditioning you to become so aroused each time you see My pendant. The pendant making you so hard! So excited that you have to stroke! My cleavage peeks through My tight top ensuring your eyes stay focused! Featuring Femdom hypnosis, trigger response, mind manipulation, cleavage, masturbation guidance

  Lovestruck Red 



 Continuing in My Mind Control Series, I want to take even more control. Planting triggers that you won’t remember and have no control over…but your subconscious will! This trigger will deepen your devotion…deepen your adoration and you will become LOVESTRUCK!  Featuring mesmerization, mental domination, mind fuck, triggers, induction, mesmerize, legs, high heels, pumps, red lipstick, long red nails, cleavage, red lipstick

  Love and Addiction 

 By now you have to come to realize just how much I enjoy control over you. But it is never enough! Not yet! With this hypnotic recording you will fall deeper and deeper under My control. I am going to intensify those feelings you have. Right now there is lust and adoration. But that is not enough! After listening to this you will have deep, deep feeling of love like you have never experienced! This recording will deepen your addiction to My voice, My control and My dominance! Includes photos for Focus

  Forced to Masturbate 



 It is really quite amusing to think of you masturbating and stroking yourself over and over. But not necessarily because you WANT to but because you have to! With My suggestions and triggers planted deep in your subconscious you have no choice! With these triggers you MUST masturbate. You have to masturbate! In fact you will not be able to concentrate or do anything else unless you masturbate. Know that this can happen anytime and anyplace! Featuring masturbation, masturbation humiliation, Femdom hypnosis, JOI, Femdom, Mind Control Femdom ,cock control, orgasm control

No comments:

Post a Comment