Sunday, June 16, 2019

Goddess Natasha Femdom Fetish

My Femdom fetish videos cover a wide variety of topics. The thing that they all have in common is that the content is always a topic of interest to Me. Using My creative mind and knowledge of the Lifestyle I can create many Femdom fetish videos that reflect the Lifestyle. I also am very adept at taking someone's idea and composing a video or audio file.

 My most popular video this week was a fetish video featuring My all natural breasts. This weeks most popular audio was Accepting your True Nature. Last weeks release The Cuckold Academy appeared on the most popular marque for most of the week.

  Appearing on Marquee

  Cuckold Academy 

femdom fetish videos

 It’s time for you to begin your training at The Cuckold Academy! Since you meet the requirements of a small waist, full bottom and shorter than the average your role has been assigned as a cuckold. At The Cuckold Academy you will be trained and become well versed in oral servitude, feminization, sexually satisfying both Woman and men. All of the training that you are subjected to will prepare you for your new life. The life of a cuckold where you are sold to a mature Female for marriage and to submit to Her and her lovers in a variety of ways! Humiliating and emasculating as you watch Her being sexually satisfied by others and you serve as clean up. Disciplined when needed by a spanking by the alpha male your emasculation intensifies every day!

  Most Popular Video

  Bra or Breast Fetish? 

femdom fetish videos

 How do you feel knowing I am learning ALL your dirty little secrets! Like the fetish you have for lacey bras! THIS is what it takes to turn you on. Just look at the beautiful white lace bra that encases My perfect natural breasts! You just adore them, don't you? You want to cum all over it….I know! Featuring Femdom, femdom fetish videos

  Most Popular Audio

  Accepting your True Nature 

femdom fetish videos

 Now you have been here for a number of therapy sessions and shared many intimate details with Me. VERY intimate details on your sexual activities and fantasies. What you have been doing with men, the panties and high heels as well as your confusion about your sexual identity. So after hearing about your sexual encounters, fantasies and seeing your reactions , I am ready to give you My honest opinion. It is time for you to accept your true nature!

  Recent Releases

  ~NEW~ Mind Control Mind Wash 

femdom fetish videos
 With this mind control recording I am going to begin replacing your thoughts with another set of behaviors, attitudes and beliefs that I want you to have! I want to brainwash and mindwash you, erasing your thoughts, manipulating your mind… **All you have to do is relax and listen to My voice. It is so seductive as you go deep. Listen to Goddess. Don’t think. There is no need to think as you go deeper and deeper . Obey Goddess. Be a good slave for Goddess. Nothing else matters. Featuring Femdom hypnosis, erotic hypnosis, brainwashing, mind wash, mind manipulation

~NEW~ Forced Feminization 

femdom fetish videos

 As you know I am interested in complete control of your feminization. I know that you need My guidance and push since you can’t quite do it on your own! However arranging a spa day for you with a number of treatments that will ensure your feminization and that can’t be hidden from view is the perfect way for you to be forced into a life of feminization. Every part of your visit to the spa is going to be arranged by Me! I will be speaking with all the spa personnel and technicians to arrange every step of your transformation. EVERYTHING is going to be arranged by Me! Oh this is not a nail salon but a full service salon with everything from manicures, pedicures, hair removal, facials, permanent make up and more! First you are going to slip into your panties, matching bra, slip, blouse and skirt completing your outfit with pumps. Checking your purse for an extra pair of stockings, compact then head for the salon. When you walk in all you have to do is say Natasha sent me.

  ~NEW~ Chastised Panty Wearing cuckold

  femdom fetish videos

 Serving as My cuck is exciting and erotic! It is also so very emasculating and I enjoy the humiliation that I will subject you to! Using chastity to control your sexual activities as well as control you is an essential part of being a cuckold for Me! The humiliation of adding panties is a reminder of your inferiority as a male! Both chastity and panty wearing are ways for Me to exert My dominance as well as reinforce your place as a cuck! Featuring cuckolding, humiliation, emasculation, forced bi, chastity, cock comparison

No comments:

Post a Comment