Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Sissification Sissy Realization

I hope that you are having a great week! I am taking calls throughout the day and into the evening hours. Tomorrow I am planning to film videos so if you have an idea or a suggestion feel free to contact Me!

 Last night I recorded a new audio file centering on the progression of feminization and sissification.

~NEW~ Sissification ~ Sissy Realization

sissy realization

 It started so very simply! A pair of panties, stockings that you furtively put on. That is how it started! I know you thought it was harmless and so erotic, so exciting! It made you so hard, harder than you had ever been. But it progressed , didn’t it? Soon it was more and more often. Soon you were masturbating in panties, with panties and it felt sooo good! What started so simply has grown and grown. Now you are addicted to the soft, silkiness of panties. The way they feel and the way they make you feel. More panties, stockings, pantyhose and silky slips and nighties and soon you realize that it feels so natural. Suddenly you realize that you are happier than you have ever been realizing that you are a sissy and always have been! Featuring Femdom, sissification, emasculation

  Sissification ~ Sissy Training ~ Sissy Realization

  Anal Training 

sissy realization

 I know you certainly have the capacity to be an anal slut! With My training and instructions you will be stretched, gaped and more. I know just the toys to gradually make you take more and more. Longer, thicker until you can only cum intensely when you are stretched to the maximum! All the time you spend stroking and edging is now going to be spent being anally trained! My goals are clear. To prepare you for when I take you with My strapon and to be ready for the day when I introduce you to the bull! Download My training instructions and begin! Detailed information on toys and instructions on becoming My anal toy

  EXTREME Sissy Training Lesson 

sissy realization

 I believe each sissy training lesson should be memorable and at times extreme. A sissy training program should be rigidly enforced. After all, rigorous strict training leads to a good sissy! This training lesson will leave a lasting impression on you I guarantee it! It is training as well as disciplining and focusing you! This training can and has been used as punishment but it is also very effective for training! This training lesson focuses on helping you with your sissy walk as well as tightening your pussy no matter how uncomfortable it may be!

  Sissy Bitch Academy 

sissy realization

 I know that you crave being a sissy for me. But I want more for you; I want you to realize your full potential as a sissy bitch. To be the most feminine, submissive gurl you can be. With that in mind, I’ve created my Sissy Bitch Academy, a training program that will take you from your first pair of panties to being a completely feminized sissy slut all the way to being bred. Many of the things I subject you to you will enjoy. Some of them you won’t. It is all being part of a good sissy bitch. Part of being a well-trained submissive sissy bitch who only wants to serve and please! This will involve changes to your mind, your behavior, your body and your deepest wants and desires. Transformation of your very identity.  Featuring strapon worship and training, cocksucking, sissygasm, sissy training, feminization, BBC, breeding

  Sissy Bottom Bitch 

sissy realization

 What a wonderfully descriptive title for you! It is so appropriate for a sissy like you! Sissy certainly describes your appearance and attitude. Bottom means two things to Me for you. There is the hierarchy and you are at the bottom. Beneath the alpha males, beta males, slaves actually a sissy bitch like you is the VERY bottom! Making you a Bottom bitch means at the very bottom you are available to any and all! Available to Anyone and everyone as their bitch! Becoming a sexual receptacle and outlet for those I chose for you to service! With your little clit, feminine ways and love for cock you were meant to be a sissy bottom bitch Featuring sissification, sissy realization

  Sissygasm 

sissy realization

 I know that you want to be a good girl! The only way good girls get to cum is by having a sissygasm. This is exactly how I am going to train you! So that the ONLY way you orgasm is with a sissygasm! Step by step I am going to guide you so that you are properly trained and your sissy pussy is trained to ONLY orgasm this way. No, no! No touching your clitty! I am going to train you for a hands free sissygasm! A REAL sissygasm! Now be a good girl and listen closely!

  Irreversible Transformation 

sissy realization

 Ah, your hands go automatically to your breasts! Yes, breasts! Those are NOT breast forms. No you have a permanent pair of REAL breasts. Dr Jenninfer does such a wonderful job! As you look at Me you realize that you may have gotten yourself into more than just a fantasy! I smile as I begin dressing you in thigh highs, corset telling you about all the appointments I have lined up for the day! These appointments are going to entail even MORE permanent changes! Then a night of bondage for My amusement where you will be used as a reward for My male slaves. Bit by bit I will be turning you into a cock hungry slut. Featuring Feminization, sissy realization, Female Domination

No comments:

Post a Comment