Sunday, August 13, 2017

Femdom Trance Recordings

This past week has been quite busy although with physical therapy I was not able to be online or on the phone lines as much as I usually am. However I did still manage to record three new audio files including a number of trance recordings which are listed below.

 My most popular video this week was a fetish video that is appealing on a number of levels. One it has appeal because I am sensually dressed in stockings and a garter belt wearing a short skirt. Two it will appeal to those who enjoy watching a seductive smoking video. I know many go into a trance watching Me smoke!

 Transformation Gas was My most popular audio recording. This can also be downloaded as a set of My Forced Femme Files.   Forced to Masturbate which is a Mind Control trance recording was released last week was very close behind.

 Today I am available for phone calls, personal interaction and training. So you can reach Me by phone or by direct message. I will also be available for cam from 7PM to 10PM EST. Be sure to visit My cam listing here first.

Most Popular Video

Smoking Fetish Using you as My Ashtray

  trance
First you hear the click of My high heels. Then Reclining on the couch dressed in black stockings, garter belt, short skirt, bra and waist cincher with high heels I am looking particularly seductive. I proceed to smoke and begin blowing smoke putting you into a trance. I begin telling you what and how I will use you to inhale My smoke, swallow My ashes and put out My cigarette. It’s time for a night out and using you as My ashtray. Featuring smoking, smoking fetish, objectification, human ashtray, garterbelt, stockings, high heels (WATCH NOW)

Most Popular Audio

Transformation Gas

  trance 
One of My favorite fantasies is transformation …Transformation Gas… It seems like a perfectly ordinary appointment at the dentist. Yes, there is a different very sexy hygienist but everything seems just the same…until…Reclining in the dental chair, the hygienist tells you She is now using a special gas to relax patients which you agreed to. As you begin to breathe naturally and evenly, you start to feel very strange…yes, you are relaxed and feeling wonderful but you find yourself answering Her very intimate questions. Powerless and out of control, you begin revealing your secret fantasy. Things you have never told anyone. As She starts suggesting thoughts and desires telling you how your mind and body will be transformed it all seems perfectly natural (LISTEN NOW)

Recent Releases

~NEW~ Craving to be Owned

  trance
I know that you are craving this life. I know that you NEED this life. Submitting to Me. Surrendering to Me. Know that your life will be so much better. The fact is that you want to be owned, you craved to be owned. You need My dominance, My guideance and My control. I already know you will surrender to Me. There will be a surrendering of many things like your personal power, your freedom, your free will, your sexuality and your sexual activities. I will be in control of all of these things. Leaving that old life behind and embracing your new life. This life that you crave. This life that you need. Actually, I know that you already belong to Me! I know so much about you already. Deepest desires, secret fantasies and so much personal information. Just in case you need that extra push to take the last step to being owned completely and totally. Complete surrender and ownership! Where you truly belong. (LISTEN NOW)

  ~NEW~ Devotion Worship Adoration

  trance
I like to make things very clear what you can do to serve and please Me. What it will take to make Me happy and consider you for ownership. Devotion, worship and adoration are three things that are important and expected. I explain how all three of them can be accomplished to My satisfaction! (LISTEN NOW)

~NEW~ Triggered for Cock 

trance
 There is nothing I enjoy more than manipulating your mind! I derive such pleasure in implanting triggers and then imagining what happens to you when it is activated. THIS is the basis for this particular recording. I know that you have been so curious about cock. That curiosity has grown and grown. Now you have become addicted to cock. But I want even more control. I want your hunger for cock to be triggered many times a day! Which is exactly what this recording and My trigger will do to you. Featuring Femdom hypnosis, mind control, trigger, trance, addiction to cock (LISTEN NOW)

No comments:

Post a Comment