Sunday, August 27, 2017

Goddess Natasha Chastity Orgasm Control

With the addition of chat to Niteflirts platform it was an even busier week than usual! With a number of custom recordings as well as four new files I was extremely busy! Since it rained here most of the week I was also available by phone every day.

 This week’s most popular video was Erasing your Mind which is a Femdom hypnosis recording. As with all of My hypnosis recordings it is designed to deepen My control over you. I think you will enjoy the camera angle in this video which gives a perfect view of My legs and high heels.

 The subject of My most popular audio file this week was the slave farm which is a lifelong dream of Mine! Chastity orgasm control on the slave Farm centers on cock control and the ceremony of being locked in chastity. To learn more about My ideas for The slave Farm just click here.

 As always I appreciate your patronage as well as your feedback, ideas and suggestions! It is intriguing to hear what you aspects of Femdom and what fetishes you find erotic!

 Today I am available for chat (even if My phone line says away/busy), phone calls and personal interaction. I will look forward to hearing from you in one form or another!
 
Most Popular Video

  Erasing your Mind!

 
 With a perfect view of My gorgeous legs and high heels, this Mind Control video recording leads you down the path to being controlled by Me. My goal is to control you physically, emotionally and mentally…beginning with this…erasing your mind. (WATCH NOW)

Most Popular Audio


Chastity on The slave Farm

 
 I take you down into a relaxing state as I have you visualize the slave farm. There is excitement and a lot of activity on the slave farm but of course, you are not privy to what is happening. Then everyone is summoned to the barn. It’s dim and dark and you can almost smell the mustiness of the hay. I command you to kneel and ask when is the last time you orgasmed? Not since you have been on the Farm of course! I inform you that today is the day you will be locked in chastity and your cock and balls will now be under MY control! I give you directions for jerking off and you will cum in this glass. As you hold your own cum in your mouth, the chastity device locked on. Featuring chastity orgasm control, Femdom, Lifestyle Femdom (LISTEN NOW)

Recent Releases


~NEW~ Mind Control ~ Enslaved


 Tapping deep into your subconscious I want to go deeper into your mind than ever before. Delving into an even deeper level of your subconscious. Deepening this connection that you have to Me and making you crave it even more. I want you to go deeper than ever before. Those feelings of submission and servitude are so strong now but still I am not satisfied. I won’t be satisfied until your mind and body are completely enslaved. No escape. No resistance. Enslaved. Such a powerful word and now implanted deep in your subconscious. (LISTEN NOW)

  ~NEW~ Bitch for BBC 


 Making you a bitch for BBC is highly erotic to Me! I am not sure what is more exciting. The complete control I will have over you or the total emasculation of you! I can’t wait to see the look on your face when you unzip and take out that first BBC! I have already chosen the first one! When you see that 11 ½ inch cock your first thought will be that you can’t take it. The truth is you will not have a choice! Watching your humiliation and degradation as you are made a bitch for BBC will be so powerful. As you are degraded by being skull fucked, face fucked and face slapped by that monster cock I will be watching….and enjoying! Once I have you so addicted and well trained everyone will know by the tattoo that I choose for you! A marking that is permanent so that your emasculation will be evident to everyone!  (LISTEN NOW)

~NEW~ Prepare to Surrender

 
 Serving Me requires surrendering your free will, personal power and a total power exchange. This is something you need to prepare yourself for. I have always been clear but about I demand and what you will be subjected to. Humiliation. Emasculation taking many forms such as cuckolding and the destruction of your male ego. So it is time to prepare to surrender mentally, emotionally and psychologically! (LISTEN NOW)

  ~NEW~ Future as My Cuckold

 
 Dressed in a beautiful summer cocktail dress with My cleavage displayed I explain to you what being My cuckold slave would entail. So you have begged and pleaded to become My cuckold slave. First let Me describe the duties you would have taking care of Me such as shopping, preparing My baths and being a bath attendant, waiting on My lovers and I and of course getting Me ready for dates with My lovers. It would also include fluffing My bull's cocks, watching Me have sex with them and cleaning up. I make it very clear to you that as My cuckold slave you would simply be someone to serve Me and that I would never ever have any type of relationship with you. As My cuckold slave you would be kept in chastity and only allowed out of chastity once every six months to be allowed an orgasm while worshiping Me. I also inform you that should I tire of you as My cuckold slave ( and I will) I will find a new cuckold slave to replace you. At this time you will endure the final emasculation of being made a eunuch. Then you will live the rest of your life as a eunuch domestic servant. All those privileges of being My personal cuckold slave and attending to My personal needs will be gone. As a eunuch servant you will be cleaning and cooking. So do you STILL want to be My cuckold slave? Even though you answer yes I don’t quite believe you! So to prove it you must put on Kalis teeth and masturbate for Me to show you just how much I want to devote the rest of my life to you. So after you put on the Kalis teeth and masturbate yourself to an extremely painful orgasm THEN I believe you! Now that you have proven yourself I command you to put your affairs in order and report back in one week. Before you return you WILL have a prince albert piercing done so that I can immediately implement your life of chastity orgasm control! (WATCH NOW)

No comments:

Post a Comment