Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Forced Femme Files Goddess Natasha

It was a great and busy week! Between My webcam being on and so many custom recordings I didn’t have much time for new releases! However, My Sunday special is a set of Forced Femme files.

 My most popular video this week was controlling your cock and balls. Not only do I show you some of My favorite toys to use to control you but My breasts are beautifully displayed.

 My two most popular audio files were slave mantras and The Breeding Stall. I find the idea of breeding particularly erotic and when combined with an apparatus such as a stall it is even more exciting! If you missed Me on cam this week Be sure to visit My cam listing!
I will be taking phone calls and engaging in personal training as well today and tomorrow.  

  Most Popular Video

  Controlling your Cock and Balls


forced femme
 In this video, I describe and show you the various cock and ball restraints that I will be using on you. Dressed in a cleavage baring top displaying My gorgeous 36C all natural breasts I show you My Gates of hell, leather Gates of hell and an extreme ball stretcher. They all have the capability of having a leash attached! After all, Mistress uses a slave's cock and balls to play with amuse Herself and more importantly to control him!
  Most Popular Audio Files

slave Mantras and Affirmations 

forced femme
 I am a firm believer in mantras and affirmations! I know that you do want to be a good slave...an obedient slave! Soon you will have these memorized like a good slave! This should be listened to every day until all are memorized and this will become your new truth! you want to be owned! you need to be owned!

  The Breeding Stall

  forced femme
 Finally , I have allowed you to serve Me in person! It has been a long road with many twists and turns.Many tasks have been performed and assignments completed. I have decided that you are ready. Ready for complete surrender. No more free will. No compromises. The word no is no longer in your vocabulary. Blind obedience without hesitation. As you kneel in front of Me I reiterate once again that I am in control. That you no longer have free will to do as you please and you will follow My commands exactly as they are given. The only things that matter at this point are Goddesses wants, needs and desires. Once you have agreed there is no going back. No safe word. No escape. I have something special planned. Something that will emasculate you and bring you to the point of being completely broken. Vulnerable you will be taken again and again. After a session or two in My breeding stall you will be completely changed mentally and emotionally! Oh, not quite what you expected, was it? I did tell you to leave your expectations and own desires at the door.
 
Recent Releases

~NEW~ Sissy Hypno 

forced femme
 This recording is designed to relax you and reinforce those feeling of feminization and accepting what you are! Just listen to My voice and sink down. Down into that girly world where everything is soft and feminine. Where you long to be and where you belong! Soft, sensual and pink. Where you can be who you truly are. A sissy obsessed with cock. Knowing that a true sissy like you needs cock. A true sissy craves cock. The more cock that you have the more you want! Such a good sissy! Milking every drop so none is wasted! Swallow! Good gurl!

  ~NEW~ Wife vs Sissy

  forced femme  
The act of Making you My wife is all-encompassing and life altering. While I enjoy My sissies the idea of a whole new life and lifestyle as My wife is the ultimate feminization for Me! Think of it as a metamorphosis into becoming what you are inside. This life entails the molding of you mentally, emotionally, physically and psychologically into what I want you to be! The perfect “wife” for Me! The details and changes are many, extreme and drastic but it will be so exciting!

  ~Sunday Special~ Forced Femme Files

forced femme
 I find the idea of manipulating or forcing you into feminization so erotic! Whether it is by mind control, bending you to My will or a transformation gas it is so exciting! These three files total over 40 minutes of forced femme by different methods! (Two audio MP3 files and One video)

FORCED FEMME: As you may know I am not above a bit of manipulation to get what I want! So...I have decided to let you serve Me. I tell you how I always take care of My property. Look how I make sure you take your "vitamins" every morning! I am just looking out for you and making sure you stay healthy! However you have noticed that you are growing breasts! This morning in the shower you noted how sensitive and large your nipples are! Have they even changed color? Oh the look on your face when I tell you exactly what those "vitamins" are and what else I have planned for you! (Audio File MP3 5 Minutes 30 Seconds)

FORCED SISSY YOUR NEW UNCOMFORTABLE LIFE:

  forced femme
 Come and kneel in front of Me and let Me tell you all about your new uncomfortable life! Everything is about to change! Tight, restrictive garments, chastity device, high heels and heel locks are just a few ways that I will be making you uncomfortable…making you suffer! Working hours each day on your feet, your feet that are locked into high heels…oh, did I mention a tack inside? Maybe a few pebbles? THIS is only the beginning! (Forced Femme Video File ~ 21 Minutes)
  TRANSFORMATION GAS: One of My favorite fantasies is forced femme or manipulated transformation …Transformation Gas… It seems like a perfectly ordinary appointment at the dentist. Yes, there is a different very sexy hygienist but everything seems just the same…until…Reclining in the dental chair, the hygienist tells you She is now using a special gas to relax patients which you agreed to. As you begin to breathe naturally and evenly, you start to feel very strange…yes, you are relaxed and feeling wonderful but you find yourself answering Her very intimate questions. Powerless and out of control, you begin revealing your secret fantasy. Things you have never told anyone. As She starts suggesting thoughts and desires telling you how your mind and body will be transformed it all seems perfectly natural (Audio File MP3 ~ 14 Minutes 40 Seconds)

No comments:

Post a Comment