Sunday, August 20, 2017

SPH Small Penis Humiliation Goddess Natasha

This week was really busy especially with phone calls. The Niteflirt phone system was glitch free this week which accounted partly for the many calls. One subject that I discussed a lot this week was sph small penis humiliation.  This type of humiliation has been growing in popularity for some time.

 Not only were the phones active but I also managed to record four new releases. Four Days of Sissy tasks and Triggered by cock (released last week) both are appearing on the marque as Most Popular for the week.

 My most popular video this past week was a fetish video called Pantyhose Dressing for the Office. I do have My own stocking fetish and so I have a LOT of stocking and pantyhose photos and videos! 

As for audio files My most popular was Mindfucked into Chastity although as I said Triggered for Cock has been on the marque for most of the week.

 It has been awhile since I did a SUNDAY SPECIAL . This special I think is VERY important as it comprises the elements of My slave Training Program. It answers a lot of the questions I get asked quite often. It also includes My Training Application which will tell Me more about you!

 Today I will be taking phone calls and be available for personal interaction. I will be available until approximately 10 EST

  Most Popular Video
  Pantyhose Dressing for the Office

  sph
 A voyeuristic view as I dress for a day at the office . In a white lace bra and white lace trimmed panties, I slowly roll up and put on a pair of sheer pantyhose. I twist and turn (nice shots for pantyhose lovers) showing nice front and back views. Which shoes to wear? Which go best with My grey suit? Hmm..black pumps-I put on a white blouse buttoning it, then dress pants and put on My black leather pumps. Put on the jacket-lipstick on-grab My purse off the table and out the door! (WATCH NOW)

Most Popular Audio

Mindfucked into Chastity

  sph
 This MP3 recording takes you down into a deep state of hypnosis. Then I will be telling you how exciting, how arousing being locked into chastity is! you will find it so hot, so exciting and crave to be locked up! Featuring elements of sph chastity, mind control, Femdom hypnosis (LISTEN NOW)

Recent Releases

~NEW~ Four Days of Sissy Tasks

 
 So many times I hear from My sissies that they WANT to feel feminine on a regular even daily basis but are unsure how to do so or don’t know how to do so! Maybe it is difficult because of your workplace environment! I call these My stealth sissy tasks! These tasks will help you feel more like a sissy and quite feminine! However only you will know! Well, of course I will know too! Remember these are sissy tasks. These are not things that REAL men would do! I am sure you know that I will want photos! This set of tasks are perfect for the beginning sissy, the shy sissy, the sissy who has to be conservative at work or really any sissy!  Includes photos of exactly what you will need for these sissy tasks. P.S This is NOT a panty task! (LISTEN NOW)

~NEW~ The Hunt

 
 Trust Me, it is no accident that you are here listening to My voice. I know that you have seen photos and videos of Me with that smile on My face. That all knowing smile as I begin The Hunt. The challenge and satisfaction of bringing you under My control by whatever means necessary. Mental domination, mind control and of course manipulating your weakness. Oh yes! It is no accident that you are here. I have been on the hunt for My prey! As the net tightens you realize that no matter how much you might struggle there is no escape! (LISTEN NOW)

~NEW~ SPH ~ Sexually Inferior


 Have you ever thought about what your life might have been like? I mean if you had a big penis? It could have been so much better, in so many ways! But no. The small penis you have ensured the life and the humiliation that you have and will always have! It is past time you resign yourself to the fact that you are sexually inferior and you always will be! No Woman will be chasing after you because of your penis size. No Woman is going to be sexually satisfied by you. That means you had BETTER become proficient at other ways of pleasing! Being good at oral sex, being obedient and a good ass worshipper is what you need to concentrate on. Frankly with your penis size you fit perfectly as a cuckold! Now repeat after Me ~ I will always be sexually inferior. Featuring sph small penis humiliation, sexual inferiority (LISTEN NOW)

~NEW~ Nympho Sissy

 
 I want to make sure that you eat, breathe and live for sex which is exactly the definition of a nympho. Becoming the sexual object for others to find their satisfaction. The more sex that you perform the more you crave it. But you just can’t get enough! The more sex you engage in, the more sex you want! The more cock that you service, the more you crave it. It’s never enough! Insatiable! Just like a good nympho sissy that I want you to be! (LISTEN NOW)
 
~ SUNDAY SPECIAL~

Goddess Natasha’s slave Training Program

 
 50 % OFF! One of the most common things I am asked is what is required to serve Me and what do I require from those who wish to serve. These particular files will give you My rules, commands and what I expect and require! These are lessons to be learned! This contains four audio files, two videos as well as My training application. They may also be downloaded individually. But I think they are all important enough to be watched and listened to especially in this particular order! (Titles and Full Descriptions Here)

No comments:

Post a Comment