Sunday, August 6, 2017

Goddess Natasha Weekly Update

I hope you are enjoying your weekend and keeping cool! It seems like it is sizzling hot no matter where you are! It was another busy week although due to a torn rotator cuff I was not able to be online as much as I usually am. It is a partial tear so I am hoping to resolve it without surgery!

 My most downloaded Lifestyle Femdom video this week was Too Late which is a bit hard to categorize. Basically it touches on how I can so easily slip not only into your mind but your subconscious!

 This past week My most popular audio file was a tie between Corporate Slut and Forced to Masturbate. However My Feminine Pursuits Tasks was close behind!

 As always I appreciate your phone calls, downloads as well as ideas and suggestions! It also puts a smile on My face when I receive feedback. Such a simple way to serve and please!

 Today I am taking phone calls and I am also available for personal training and interaction. Although I plan on jumping in and out of the pool I will be available until approximately 10 PM EST  

Most Popular Lifestyle Femdom Video

Too Late! Mind Fucked 

lifestyle femdom video
 Dressed in a PVC corset, I begin to explain what is happening to you. Have you noticed how you are growing weaker, slave? That you have less and less will power? As I grow more powerful, you are becoming weaker and weaker and My control over you is deepening day by day. Think about how often your thoughts turn to Me. You can’t control your thoughts anymore. You have less and less control. The more you watch this lifestyle femdom video the more I am controlling your thoughts, desires and even some of your actions! Does this frighten you? It’s already too late! (WATCH NOW)

Most Popular Audio

My Corporate Slut 
lifestyle femdom video
Oh, yes, I see you sitting behind your desk...the big executive giving orders and having people scurry to do your bidding! But not with Me...oh, no, with Me you will be My corporate slut kneeling in subjugation waiting for My orders and eager to please Me! Completely transformed into jenny, My corporate slut! (LISTEN NOW)

Mind Control Forced to Masturbate 

lifestyle femdom videos It is really quite amusing to think of you masturbating and stroking yourself over and over. But not necessarily because you WANT to but because you have to! With My suggestions and triggers planted deep in your subconscious you have no choice! With these triggers you MUST masturbate. You have to masturbate! In fact you will not be able to concentrate or do anything else unless you masturbate. Know that this can happen anytime and anyplace! Featuring masturbation, masturbation humiliation, Femdom hypnosis, JOI, Femdom, cock control, orgasm control (LISTEN NOW)

Recent Releases

~NEW~ Shoe Cleaning Cuckold

lifestyle femdom videos
 I know how much you want to serve as My cuckold. So in this Lifestyle Femdom video I have decided that you can earn this privilege. IF you do a good job at cleaning My shoes I will allow you to be My cuckold! Oh but not just one pair but all of the shoes I have recently worn! Starting with My sneakers that I wear to the gym to the leather pumps, Jimmy Choo sandals and then a pair of leather boots that I wore to the track! I show you the gritty and dirty bottoms and the stiletto heels that will need to be sucked on. Oh what humiliation you will endure to have the privilege of being My cuck! (WATCH NOW)

~NEW~ Addicted to Exposure

  lifestyle femdom videos
Who knew being exposed could be so addicting?? The excitement and arousal grows with each and every photo of yourself that you see posted! Soon you begin to realize just how far My reach is on the internet! As the views and downloads increase so does your excitement! In fact this is now the only thing you masturbate to! With each posting you lose more and more control! Face it! Your fate has been sealed! It is only a matter of time before you are confronted! So terrifying and yet so exciting! You just can’t get enough! (LISTEN NOW)

  ~NEW~ A Sissys Life

  lifestyle femdom videos

 A sissys life is filled with many things! Especially if you are one of MY sissies! Training, humiliation, new wardrobe , deportment lessons, duties and tasks to be carried out! Oh I have so many plans for you! I am sure you know by now that I am a firm believer in a number of things for sissies! Sissies should be free of any body hair and sissy clittys should be kept locked up just to name two. Know you’re your life as a sissy will be controlled and guided by Goddess! I cannot wait to get started! (LISTEN NOW)

No comments:

Post a Comment