Monday, May 13, 2019

Emasculation Panty Programming

Emasculation and the destruction of the male ego is one of the things I find exciting and erotic! It can be accomplished in so many ways such as humiliation and feminization.

Panty programming is one of My favorite ways to emasculate and control you!

  ~NEW~ Panty Programming 

Panty Programming

 I know that you want to please Me! It certainly pleases Me to have you wearing panties! I so enjoy knowing that you feel aroused and excited by wearing them! Why? Because I know real men don’t wear panties! Real men don’t enjoy and revel in slipping into panties! I want you to have a secret panty stash! I want you to keep adding to it and growing your panty collection! I want you to become more and more addicted to pleasing Me…and to wearing panties! Oh you might purge and get rid of the panties but it won’t last long! I know that you cannot resist the pull of panties! Featuring Femdom, panties, emasculation, feminization

 As always if you follow Me on social media you will always know when I am available and what is new!

  TWITTER

  INSTAGRAM

  Panty Boy 

Panty Programming

 There is no doubt that you are a panty boy! As a matter of fact a pathetic panty boy and a self-proclaimed loser! What would a Woman like ME do with someone like you? Oh you are an object of amusement, humiliation and degradation! Wearing panties, buying panties, maybe even stealing panties so that you can masturbate! Featuring humiliation, panty, Femdom, mature Femdom verbal humiliation

  Panty Pet ~your Panty Addiction

  Panty Programming

 Oh I know all about your panty addiction! you love to wear panties! Soft, silky panties that caress you and feel soooo good! you want to wear panties! you need to wear panties! After listening to Me, you will be ready to be My panty pet! Featuring panty, panties, panty addiction, addicted to panties

  Soft Silky Panties 

Panty Programming

 Oh those soft silky panties! They feel sooo good, don't they? There are times you just can't wait to slip into a pair. Going into your secret hiding place where you have your panties and choosing your favorite pair! Of course, you can never have enough panties! So you order them on line or go from store to store and buy them! Just imagine if you were able to wear MY panties! Don't worry..as I have told you, it will be our little secret!

1 comment: