Sunday, May 12, 2019

Lifestyle Female Domination Goddess Natasha

Day by day My collection of Lifestyle Female fetish domination articles, videos and audio recordings grow! If you are reading this then I know that we already share many of the same interests. With My creativity, knowledge and experience in the Lifestyle I always have new ideas to be put to paper, audio or video!

 My most popular video this week is called Enslaving the Alpha male. It is just one of My many videos featuring Lifestyle Femdom and Female Supremacy.

 This weeks most popular audio was a tie between one of My Sissy recordings and one of My Femdom audio files.

 Two of My videos also appeared on the most popular marque so if you downloaded them you helped put them there ~ thank you!

 I hope that you are having a great weekend! It IS summer in south Florida already! When I got up at 7AM it was already 83 degrees! I just finished a walk on the beach (the ocean is already 85 degrees!) and did My physical therapy.My phone lines and chat lines will be on throughout the day and into the evening hours!

  Appearing on Marque

  Sheer Blouse ~ No Bra

  Lifestyle Female Fetish Domination

 This sexy sheer blouse is one of My favorites and I often receive requests to wear it! I rarely record videos this revealing so it is quite special! In this video My beautiful nipples show clearly through it. Running My elegant hands with long natural nails hand over My breasts, I also turn to the side for a view of My all natural 36C breasts. A erotic worship video that is sure to entice and enthrall you even more! Featuring Femdom, natural breasts, nipples, worship, long nails natural nails, Lifestyle Female Fetish Domination

  Making you My “wife” Continuing Journey 

Lifestyle Female Fetish Domination

 Dressed in a lovely lace top and bra that high lights My stunning breasts, I speak to you about the path to becoming My wife! I know that like Me you cannot stop thinking about being transformed into My wife. Thinking about submitting to Me and with My complete control transformed into an obedient and docile wife eager to please. I want others to see you and think what a good wife! What a pretty wife you have! Even what a sexy wife you have! Oh I will enjoy the cosmetics, clothes and the physical aspects but it’s more important to Me that you FEEL the mental, emotional and psychological changes as I feminize you! As the journey of being My wife continues I am erasing your identity and stripping away your masculinity! I will hold you in palm of My hand to do with whatever I please as you become more and more dependent on Me! Featuring Femdom, forced feminization, feminization, transformation, Lifestyle Female Fetish Domination

  Most Popular Video

  Enslaving the Alpha Male 



Lifestyle Female Fetish Domination you are having such a hard time with this aren't you? It is hard to imagine that a Woman could have so much control over you. You keep fighting it. But as I have told you I am not adverse to manipulating you. Especially manipulating you sexually! Let Me tell you what happens when you fight it, when you TRY to actually have sex with a Woman. This type of emasculation will ensure that you are NOT a alpha male! Featuring Lifestyle Female Fetish Domination, Female Supremacy, Female domination

  Most Popular Audio

  Cock Hungry Sissy Office Slut 

Lifestyle Female Fetish Domination

 I have turned you into such a cock hungry sissy slut. Well, to be honest, it is what you always were but with My guidance I have deepened your obsession with being used and your craving for cock! Since you have become quite insatiable, I have a new day time role for you as a sissy office slut! Beginning each morning and lasting through out the day, you will be restrained and used by anyone and everyone! Of course, a camera will be set up for Me to view and who knows? At times it could be streaming live on the internet! ! Just another way for Me to profit from you! I did mention that the office will be paying for you to be their slut, didn’t I??

  A slave’s Existence 

Lifestyle Female Fetish Domination

 I know that you have a deep craving to belong. A deep need to be controlled and to be owned. Know that as My slave you will be stripped of your personal power and your free will. There is no compromise and you no longer have choices. There will be a constant fear that you will displease Me and know that I will cultivate that fear. The psychological torment of fearing you will be dismissed will never leave your mind. It is just another aspect of My ownership of you. Creating such a dependence on Me that you cant imagine what your life would be like if you were not at My feet serving.

  Recent Releases

  ~NEW~ Feminization vs Sissification 

Lifestyle Female Fetish Domination

 As you know I am a Lifestyle Mistress and I am sure you have realized that I am not a cookie cutter Mistress! Two of the things that I find satisfying and erotic are feminization and sissification. There are absolutely differences between the two and each has their own appeal. As I begin to know more about you and what I want your role to be a picture and plan forms. This is when I decide between feminization or sissification!

  ~NEW~ Crossing the Line! 

Lifestyle Female Fetish Domination

 By now you know how much I enjoy forced bi. The emasculation, the humiliation and especially first time cock suckers are so exciting to Me! There is something you need to realize about bi and/or forced bi. Once you have sucked cock you have crossed the line! Never again will you be able to say you are bi curious. Never again when asked can you say I have not sucked a cock. Oh I want to be there to see every aspect especially if it is your first time! I want to witness every aspect of your humiliation and emasculation and the look on your face when you realize you ARE a cocksucker! The fact is once you cross that line you ARE a cocksucker! Featuring Femdom, emasculation, verbal humiliation, forced bi

  ~NEW~ STOP!

Lifestyle Female Fetish Domination

 It is time to STOP! Stop pretending you are something you are not! Stop masquerading as a male. Stop trying to convince the world that you are a man. Stop the façade and be the REAL you! That means letting go of the idea that if you try really hard you can be a man! Just STOP! By now you know that is all a façade! It is time to face the reality of your femininity! Featuring Femdom, feminization, emasculation, femme encouragement

No comments:

Post a Comment