Sunday, May 26, 2019

Femdom Fetish Goddess Natasha

It was another busy and interesting week with a lot of downloads of My domination videos and audio recordings. There were also a lot of custom and exclusive files recorded as well as phone calls!

 My most popular video this week was a Femdom fetish video called Manipulating your weaknesses. This was filmed some time ago but features a few of My favorite things like stockings and high heels. This weeks most popular audio is from My Making you My wife series. As you know by now I have very detailed plans for this ultimate fantasy of Mine!

 My very erotic video featuring a sheer blouse is quite revealing and appeared on the marque for most of the past week!

 I hope that you are having a great weekend! The summer has certainly arrived in south Florida! My phone and chat lines are on today although I will be having brunch out as usual!

  Appearing on Marque

  Sheer Blouse ~ No Bra 

Domination

 This sexy sheer blouse is one of My favorites and I often receive requests to wear it! I rarely record videos this revealing so it is quite special! In this video My beautiful nipples show clearly through it. Running My elegant hands with long natural nails hand over My breasts, I also turn to the side for a view of My all natural 36C breasts. A erotic worship video that is sure to entice and enthrall you even more! Featuring Femdom, natural breasts, nipples, worship, long nails natural nails

  Most Popular Video

  Manipulating your Weaknesses 

Domination

 It is soooo very easy! So easy to manipulate you because I know your weak spots! It is all about Me getting inside your head and learning all about you! Oh, yes, some weaknesses are the same for all males. The very obvious ones that allow Women the upper hand. For instance how I am so seductively dressed as I recline on the couch! Silky soft black stockings, high heels and My beautiful 36C breast displayed in a gorgeous lace push up bra. But then there are those individual weaknesses that can be manipulated! Used to control and dominate you!

  Most Popular Audio

  Making you My 50’s Housewife 

Domination

 You know that I am planning on making you My “wife and I am going to turn you into a 50’s housewife. Submissive, docile and complete with the tight restrictive undergarments, seamed stockings, pumps and the domestic attitude! I know that you know exactly what I mean! Hormones, girdles, petticoats, crinoline slips, hats, gloves and more!  Featuring femme, feminization, femdom, female domination

  Recent Releases

  ~NEW~ Ego Shattering Emasculation 

Domination

 The destruction of the male ego is an essential part of submission and servitude . This recording is a brutal assault on your manhood! With each word I crush your masculinity and leave you psychologically, emotionally and mentally drained! NOT FOR THE SENSITIVE! Featuring Femdom, domination, sexual inferiority, emasculation, SPH, humiliation, verbal humiliation, ego destruction, sexual inadequacy

  ~NEW~ EXPOSURE Spot Light 

Domination

 Exposure! So thrilling! So terrifying but oh so arousing! This is the absolutely BEST way to let the world know exactly what you are! Being exposed again and again! For three days your exposure will get more and more intense as the hours tick by! From Twitter to Ntumblr to Blogger and more every humiliating detail about your sexuality and secrets will be posted! It is past time for the world to know exactly what you are! My erotic audio recording will entice you to being exposed! It is so exciting! So addicting and I know you crave the attention! Send Me all those embarrassing details, photos and secrets! Simply follow the instructions and let the exposure spotlight begin!

  ~NEW~ Accepting your Life of Feminization 

  Domination

 It started so simply, didn’t it? A pair of panties, stockings or maybe a soft nylon slip that looked so enticing! From that moment on your fate was sealed! Once you tried them on there was no going back! I know that these urges have grown and grown as you have come to realize that this is the REAL you! No longer able to resist as it becomes apparent that you belong not only in panties but living a life of feminization! I know how these realizations will affect you emotionally and psychologically as your masculinity is stripped away! With My Dominance and control I am going to make sure that these feelings get even MORE intense and that you live a life of feminization! After all, it is the life that you were meant to live! Featuring Feminization, emasculation, Femdom, femme acceptance

  ~NEW~ Ass Worship 

Domination

 Goddess does have such a beautiful ass! Just look at the perfect round curve! Come closer! See just how perfect it is. Bury your face! Lick and suck, of course swirl your tongue and worship. VERY EXPLICIT ass worship instruction

No comments:

Post a Comment