Sunday, May 19, 2019

Goddess Natasha Femdom Emasculation

This past week was very busy with a lot of new recordings released and custom files. In addition I had some intriguing conversations on Female Supremacy, cuckolding and Femdom emasculation.

 My most popular video this week was a short but effective Femdom video. Complete surrender IS what I require and I emphasize how much better off you would be! This weeks most popular audio was one of My many feminization files. Featuring not only feminization but also hypnosis it is called Unlocking your Femininity.

 My audio file Feminization versus Sissification appeared on the marque for most of the week! If you downloaded it thank you for making it so popular!

 I hope that you are having a fantastic weekend! The weather was quite warm last night but clear and the moon over the ocean was gorgeous! As usual I will be going out for Sunday brunch complete with mimosas. Then I will be taking calls throughout the day and I am also available for chat.

  Appearing on Marque

  Feminization vs Sissification 

Femdom Emasculation

 As you know I am a Lifestyle Mistress and I am sure you have realized that I am not a cookie cutter Mistress! Two of the things that I find satisfying and erotic are feminization and sissification. There are absolutely differences between the two and each has their own appeal. As I begin to know more about you and what I want your role to be a picture and plan forms. This is when I decide between feminization or sissification!

  Most Popular Video

  Complete Surrender 

Femdom Emasculation

 As I speak to you into the camera, I describe your life of enslavement! My words are Complete surrender...willingly and gratefully abandoning your old life. Because you know THIS NEW life will be better...more fulfilling and more rewarding.

  Most Popular Audio

  Unlocking your Femininity 

Femdom Emasculation

 Relax and listen to My voice...it flows through your mind...so seductively...erotically...feeling so relaxed...so peaceful..so at ease...so feminine. Deep in trance you will embrace these feelings and as you go deeper you will unlock all your feminine feelings and desires! I have the key and am giving you permission. Permission to free all those feelings, emotions and desires! Featuring elements of erotic hypnosis, mind control, feminization, feminine hypnosis, hypno sissy

  Recent Releases

  ~NEW~ Panty Programming 

Femdom Emasculation

 I know that you want to please Me! It certainly pleases Me to have you wearing panties! I so enjoy knowing that you feel aroused and excited by wearing them! Why? Because I know real men don’t wear panties! Real men don’t enjoy and revel in slipping into panties! I want you to have a secret panty stash! I want you to keep adding to it and growing your panty collection! I want you to become more and more addicted to pleasing Me…and to wearing panties! Oh you might purge and get rid of the panties but it won’t last long! I know that you cannot resist the pull of panties! Featuring Femdom, panties, emasculation, feminization

  ~NEW~ BBC Facial 

Femdom Emasculation

 The idea of your servicing cock in particular servicing BBC is never far from My mind as a form of emasculation! This is going to reinforce your inferiority and your place to service superior black cock! Oh how I will enjoy witnessing your humiliation and degradation! Holding your head so that you can be throat trained and faced fucked! Seeing your eyes widen as cum is shot down your throat as you have to swallow again and again! One final step in your emasculation as cum is shot onto your face, dripping as you helplessly take spurt after spurt! Not only witnessing but documenting by photos and videos! Featuring Femdom, forced bi, BBC, humiliation

  ~NEW~  Surrender ~ Making you My “wife” 

Femdom Emasculation

 Something that needs to be made very clear is that becoming My wife requires complete surrender! Surrendering of your free will, surrendering of your personal power and surrendering control over ANY aspect of your life! There will be on holding on to as vestiges of your old life, your masculinity or your male persona. All of these things will be destroyed! Understand that there is no compromising and as your metamorphosis continues every bit of your masculinity will be erased! It is the only way to be My wife! Featuring Femdom, forced feminization, Making you My wife, Femdom emasculation

  ~NEW~ Poppers ~ Goddess in Leather 

Femdom Emasculation

 As I slip on My opera length leather gloves I give you your first inhalation instruction. From the beginning I tell you when to inhale, when to exhale. Dressed from head to toe in high quality black leather I entice you to get higher and higher for Me. Riding that high as I stroke My leather clad body! My leather top high emphasizes My perfect 36C breasts and cleavage. The leather skirt is just as tight and I give you views of just how tight it is. The final addition is Italian leather boots. Wonderful worship video as I control you and control your high!

  ~NEW~ Chest to Breasts 

Femdom Emasculation

 Relax. Listen to My voice and feel the tingling! Chest to breasts! Filling up your bra cups! Chest to breasts! Cleavage like you have always wanted! The tingling means growth! The tingling feels so good as your body changes! Playtexed! Filling out those beautiful bras as you imagine your hour glass figure! Growing. Growing. Chest to breasts! Featuring Femdom, brainwashing, mantras, breast growth, forced feminization, Femdom emasculation

No comments:

Post a Comment