Sunday, May 5, 2019

Goddess Natasha Femdom Update Sunday May 5th

As you can see the number of videos and audio recordings that I have continues to grow! Creating new files and recording new videos is something I truly enjoy! I realize it can be overwhelming however if you contact Me I am happy to make recommendations based on your interests!

 Besides recording custom files I also had some great conversations and released new videos almost every day. It was another very busy week!

 My most popular video this week was one of My Female Supremacy recordings. Knowledge of Female Supremacy is one of the subjects that I am widely known for.

 This weeks most popular audio was one of My sissy files called Born to be a Sissy. Feminization and Sissy Training is something I engage in on a regular basis.

 I hope that you are enjoying your weekend! As I mentioned the Air Show is here on Fort Lauderdale Beach and the weather has been perfect for it! In the late afternoon and into the evening hours My Niteflirt phone lines will be on!

  Most Popular Video

  Female Supremacy Women in Control 

Femdom Feminization

 I discuss the philosophy and Lifestyle of Female Supremacy First and foremost, I am a Female Supremacist. Yes, I have a dominant personality and am a professional Dominatrix but the most important part of My Lifestyle is living the philosophy of Female Supremacy. Many of the people both Woman and men who contact Me want to speak with Me about Female Supremacy and Living it as a Lifestyle. While the basis is that Females are superior to males, that part isn't hard to understand or to express but it is the why and why you as a male would be better off living this life with a Woman in control.

  Most Popular Audio

  Born to be a Sissy 

Femdom Feminization

 The truth is that you were born to be a sissy! Oh, at times you have resisted and done things like purging. Getting rid of all those feminine things thinking that will help. Hiding who you truly are from the world. But you realize that you cannot fight it! It is time for you to admit and realize that you were born to be a sissy! Featuring Femdom Feminization, sissification, humiliation

  Recent Releases

  ~NEW~ Mind Control ~ Orgasm Control 

Femdom Feminization

 It is so good to hear My voice as you let go. All that matters is My voice. As I command you will obey, you must obey, you will surrender. It is the most natural thing to obey Goddess, to submit and because I control your mind, I control your body. Which means I control your orgasms. From now on your orgasms belong to Me! This will play over and over in your mind. Goddess control my orgasms. My orgasms belong to Goddess. This new mantra playing over and over in your mind. From now on you CANNOT orgasm without a yes from Goddess. Edging over and over, stroking but you simply will not be able to orgasm! Featuring Femdom, mind control, orgasm control, edging

  ~NEW~ Sheer Blouse ~ No Bra 

Femdom Feminization

 This sexy sheer blouse is one of My favorites and I often receive requests to wear it! I rarely record videos this revealing so it is quite special! In this video My beautiful nipples show clearly through it. Running My elegant hands with long natural nails hand over My breasts, I also turn to the side for a view of My all natural 36C breasts. A erotic worship video that is sure to entice and enthrall you even more! Featuring Femdom, natural breasts, nipples, worship, long nails natural nails

  ~NEW~ Making you My “wife” Continuing Journey 

Femdom Feminization

 Dressed in a lovely lace top and bra that high lights My stunning breasts, I speak to you about the path to becoming My wife! I know that like Me you cannot stop thinking about being transformed into My wife. Thinking about submitting to Me and with My complete control transformed into an obedient and docile wife eager to please. I want others to see you and think what a good wife! What a pretty wife you have! Even what a sexy wife you have! Oh I will enjoy the cosmetics, clothes and the physical aspects but it’s more important to Me that you FEEL the mental, emotional and psychological changes as I feminize you! As the journey of being My wife continues I am erasing your identity and stripping away your masculinity! I will hold you in palm of My hand to do with whatever I please as you become more and more dependent on Me! Featuring Femdom, forced feminization, Femdom feminization, transformation

  ~NEW~ EXTREME Feminization 

Femdom Feminization

 My feminization training is strict bordering on extreme! I have found that firm guidance is needed to properly train. First stripping nude you will stand with arms out for a thorough and intimate inspection. Then your feminization starts beginning with plug insertion, gaff, a tightly laced corset and more. That is just the start as your feminization and emasculation begins. I will put you through your paces expecting obedience and attention to detail! My punishments can also be quite extreme when you don’t perform to My satisfaction! Featuring Femdom Feminization, extreme Feminization

  ~NEW~ Worship! Cleavage All Natural 36C 

Femdom Feminization

 How lucky are you! I have on this very sexy, soft silky push up bra. As you know My breasts are an all natural 36C. It’s all Me! Don’t you love how the pendant lies right between My breasts? So enticing nestled in My cleavage! Just imagine seeing Me in public with My breasts on full display! Yes, Mother Nature was very good to Me! Men desire them. Women want them! Running My hand over the edge of the bra you can admire My beautiful hand and long natural red nails! I know just the effect My breasts have on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment