Tuesday, December 12, 2017

BBC Fetish Recording

One of My interests is the element of BBC . Of course with My imagination I added a twist to My new fetish recording!

~NEW~ Twisted BBC 

fetish recording

 I am quite aware of your addiction to BBC. Frankly you can’t stop thinking about it, wanting it, craving it. All you can think about is how they treat you and how they use you. But just think…you come home and hear noises. Imagine your surprise find your wife servicing big black cock! Can you blame her? After all it is all you think about! Instantly aroused you can’t take your eyes off that beautiful monster cock! Looking at her face you know you have never put that look on her face. Anxious, you wait your turn and today there is a personal eyewitness to your humiliation! (LISTEN NOW!)

 Time to amuse Goddess with some holiday humiliation!

Holiday Humiliation JOI

fetish recording

 These are your instructions for being allowed to cum! I hope you didn't think I was just going to just say Yes you may cum! By now you know that nothing is ever that simple with Me! No, it needs to be humiliating as well as a bit uncomfortable shall we say ! I know that you so enjoy My humiliation tasks especially those that include JOI! This is going to ensure your humiliation and My delight! Oh I do want to see pictures! (LISTEN NOW!) I have a number of custom files to record so I will be available throughout the day. I am taking calls and also engaging in personal training. If you have an idea/suggestion for a Femdom or fetish recording, let Me know! Have a great Tuesday! Wickedly Goddess Natasha

More erotic BBC fetish recording!

Broken by Monster Cock

fetish recording By now you know how much I enjoy your emasculation. Especially the emasculation that comes from servicing cock for Me! After all, it is difficult to feel masculine with a cock in your mouth! Those dark places that I want to take you to to be used. I want to ruin you for other cocks though. I want to find monster cocks that will intimidate and excite you. I know you know those cocks I am talking about. Frankly, they don’t even look real! But once you have had one, once you have taken one, you will only want monster cock! I will make crave that feeling of once again being brutally stretched and face fucked by monster cock! (LISTEN NOW!)

Increasing your addiction to BBC

fetish recording Part of any addiction is admitting to the issue. Like your addiction to big black cock! I know how it all began and now I know that you crave it! Nothing else gets you so aroused as the sight of a big black cock. BUT I want to make you crave it even more. I want to make you admit over and over how much you enjoy it. Oh I know it is emasculating which is exactly why I want to hear it straight from your mouth! Featuring cock superiority, Femdom, BBC, forced bi, humiliation, emasculation (LISTEN NOW!)

No comments:

Post a Comment