Thursday, December 21, 2017

Goddess Natasha Cruel Femdom

My recordings are often based on real life experiences and real time events. This new cruel femdom recording details how I dealt with a personal slave who forgot his focus…ME!

  Cruel Femdom The Cruelest Christmas 

  cruel femdom

 Twas the night before Christmas…literally and a slave of Mine was going out of town. He had planned a wonderful holiday vacation in a luxurious resort in Colorado! So it was Christmas Eve and his flight was late getting out however I told him he HAD to stop by on his way to the airport. I use this TRUE account to let My slaves know just how cruel I can be when you don’t abide by My rules and commands and your FOCUS is not on Goddess!  (LISTEN NOW)

 So I got off to a bit of a late start today due to a late night birthday celebration for My personal slave last night. We had an unbelievable dinner at Council Oaks which is at the Hard Rock. Finally I am awake and alert. Kind of. I am available for calls, chat and personal interaction until 12 noon then off to lunch at the beach! However I will be available again at 2 PM and  into the evening.

  As always at this time of year I am asked about a Wish List and Christmas. My wish list can be viewed here!

More Cruel Femdom with Goddess Natasha!


Harsh Existence as My slave

 cruel femdom

 Deeper and deeper you begin to realize that you will led a quite different life that what you have been use to! A morning flogging, eating out of a bowl, being hosed down outside no matter the weather...its just beginning-a harsh existence! Learn and begin to appreciate what being My slave could be like until I break you! This is all part of breaking you so that I can now begin to mold you into the slave I want you to be.  (LISTEN NOW)




Cruelty of Goddess Natasha 

  cruel femdom

 By now you know that I have a bit of a sadistic streak and enjoy tormenting you physically, mentally and emotionally. In this audio I describe one of My ways of controlling you as well as tormenting you! Oh, I don't want to give My little game away... Featuring elements of chastity, chastity device, testosterone blocker, orgasm denial, cock control, tease and denial (LISTEN NOW)

Collared Marked and Branded 

cruel femdom

 As My slave I have explained many things that your position will entail. Chastity, servitude, complete obedience and of course you know that you will be permanently collared. BUT not only will you be collared but you will also be marked. Marked with My red and black personalized logo. To further reinforce My ownership, you will be branded. Oh, a tattoo might be able to be removed...but a brand? Well, bearing My brand will show the world that you belong to Me....forever. (WATCH NOW!)

No comments:

Post a Comment